Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As much as I want him to, Cameron won't resign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    As much as I want him to, Cameron won't resign.
    You want Osbourne as interim PM do you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    You want Osbourne as interim PM do you
    Boris m8

I want the entire Tory party to disintegrate like the ashes of Margaret Thatcher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Gentleman, is Snapchat worth getting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FFS....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Damn that sucks man. I remember how stressful learning to drive was.
    I was only 17 and I hated driving so much - I got stupidly lucky in the test because the route and manoeuvres were pretty much as easy as you can get.

What was the major for?
    It was stupid as **** tbh. I basically left the gears in reverse as I was moving off(moved off initially then had to reverse back because the road was very tight). It would have been fine if I was not in a very, very tight spot because obviously I would have noticed it was going backwards and the guy wouldn't have to do an emergency stop :rolleyes: . Eitherway it was my fault and I got 1 minor after that, literally I just need to rebook a test driving like I did just then and I'll pass it with probably no minors.

Had the car been parked in a better spot before the start of the test I most likely would have passed the test with 1 or no minors ffs.

It is nowhere near as stressful as people make it out to be. Roundabouts are simple(stop if no indications to turn left and cars are coming) and the manoeuvres are simple...

ReputationRep:
    The way jam always has an excuse for everything reminds me of Arsene Wenger :rofl:

probably hooped against Lebron and would almost get him; or went to school with Jay and was almost Jigga

ReputationRep:
    So I get a fine in the post for £110..

But it also said "Amount paid £0.00"

Followed by "Amount due £0.00"

Went online and checked and it said that nothing is due either.

Wdf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    The way jam always has an excuse for everything reminds me of Arsene Wenger :rofl:

probably hooped against Lebron and would almost get him; or went to school with Jay and was almost Jigga
    Na I only have myself to blame because it was a stupid as **** mistake. Had I not done that mistake I'd have 1 minor so clearly I can drive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    So I get a fine in the post for £110..

But it also said "Amount paid £0.00"

Followed by "Amount due £0.00"

Went online and checked and it said that nothing is due either.

Wdf?
    Should probably grab a Eurostar to France just to be safe.

Non-extradition country.

Disneyland will be mad.

Joshua vs Martin. Who wins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    It was stupid as **** tbh. I basically left the gears in reverse as I was moving off(moved off initially then had to reverse back because the road was very tight). It would have been fine if I was not in a very, very tight spot because obviously I would have noticed it was going backwards and the guy wouldn't have to do an emergency stop :rolleyes: . Eitherway it was my fault and I got 1 minor after that, literally I just need to rebook a test driving like I did just then and I'll pass it with probably no minors.

Had the car been parked in a better spot before the start of the test I most likely would have passed the test with 1 or no minors ffs.

It is nowhere near as stressful as people make it out to be. Roundabouts are simple(stop if no indications to turn left and cars are coming) and the manoeuvres are simple...
    Damn that's a tough fail to get - was it right at the start?
    If you can go through a whole test with only 1 minor, that's a very good sign so no doubt you'll be fine next time.
    I got 3 minors when I passed, which wasn't bad considering I hated driving.

I think it's more the pressure really - driving isn't hard but when both your older siblings passed first time, you HAVE TO do the same.
    Worst for my little brother really, but he handled it so all 4 of us passed first time with the same instructor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Worst for my little brother really, but he handled it so all 4 of us passed first time with the same instructor.
    Strong parental bribery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Joshua vs Martin. Who wins?
    Both bums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Both bums

Says the guy with 14, 850 posts.

Martin v Joshua will be a good fight, but Joshua just looks like an absolute beast even compared to Martin - can't predict who will win but it won't go the distance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Snapchat is **** and I had no hesitation in deleting it recently

Nothing but terrible stories or girls obsessing over the dog filter

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Both bums
    Joshua is coming up in terms of the hype around him. Bummy status is leaving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Says the guy with 14, 850 posts.

Martin v Joshua will be a good fight, but Joshua just looks like an absolute beast even compared to Martin - can't predict who will win but it won't go the distance.
    No need for shots Musester

In terms of their skill level, it's going to be a poor fight. But yeah it'll be explosive. Expect both to start cautiously though. Joshua's athleticism will be the difference I think.

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Joshua is coming up in terms of the hype around him. Bummy status is leaving
    We shall see. Even after tonight, he'll have yet to face a B-level fighter.

ReputationRep:
    Snapchat is good if you know a few girls with attention seeking issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Rk2k14

you heard about the new Nas album? Apparently he's been doing a lot of work with Swizz, and there's a song with him, Hov and Justin Timberlake. Gunna be mad.
    Heard something about The Lost Tapes 2. Supposed to be following on from no1 so expecting fire.

ReputationRep:
    Haye vs Briggs is gonna be jokes.
    AJ will win it in the 5th round. Martin isn't really a test.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.