The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit
Talking bout new one. Have you even seen trailer. :colonhash:

@ClockEnderAFC
Don't know about that. This new one seems special. :biggrin:

We'll wait and see. Can't f*cking wait for season 6 now.
@Rk2k14 the woman in the trail isnt Melissandre ? :confused:

Who is she?
Reply 1822
Original post by swirly
@Rk2k14 the woman in the trail isnt Melissandre ? :confused:

Who is she?

The new Red Woman.

Get hyped.
Numerical reasoning tests are so stressful... anyone got any tips?
Original post by sr90

The hardest bit is figuring out exactly what they want from the data, once you work that out, the calculations are easy. Just need to get used to the datasets they provide.

Don't look at the timer also, that ****s up composure.
Original post by fallen_acorns
If your TV does not have any outputs, HDMI or audio, then that box will need to go in between your source and your TV, so for example:

Freeview or PS3 - to - hdmi converter - splits to - tv + speaker

So the box is splitting the signal, and sending it to two different places, the HDMI to the tv, and an extra sound signle through the 3.5mm out.

Try that and see what happens first, then you can problem-solve from there if you need to, if it doesnt work

What kind of bloody TV doesn't have a sound output though. Ridiculous. I thought the HDMI ports would be outputs 😡.
Original post by sr90

How good's your maths?

-First of all make sure you know what you're looking at and what the numbers represent.

- Write down all your calculations, don't just chuck it all into the calculator.

- Don't over complicate it, the one I did it was generally just ratio and percentages and how they changed, and how that change effected the outcome etc. When you simplify those things they aren't too difficult.

- Practice.

- Practice more.
I've been doing a lot at work and when i don't have a time limit they're easy but the time limits are a bit stressful. Normally i'm very productive and don't give two ****s about time limits but with this they're noticeable.

I'm pretty good with figures but I haven't done any "proper" Maths since GCSE, which was a very long time ago. So things like algebra, proportions, profit margins etc I am very rusty with :colondollar: I do understand the content, i'm just a bit slow.
Original post by sr90
i'm just a bit slow.

How did you get past this problem @swirly ?
Original post by Lúcio
How did you get past this problem @swirly ?

Took tutoring with your girlfriend

Oh wait...
Original post by swirly
Took tutoring with your girlfriend

Oh wait...

:awesome:
Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit @zKlown
Thoughts on new Red Woman?
Straight fiyah imo. That smile had me like:colondollar:

Don't chat to us about red_woman.

We OG appreciators.
Cavani is the bottler's bottler.
Original post by little_wizard123
What kind of bloody TV doesn't have a sound output though. Ridiculous. I thought the HDMI ports would be outputs 😡.

You doing Euro 2016 stickers?
Ronaldo!!!!!!!!
Original post by sr90
You doing Euro 2016 stickers?

Nah. Sent off for the final WC2014 ones and they missed two out 😡.
Original post by little_wizard123
Nah. Sent off for the final WC2014 ones and they missed two out 😡.

The FB group i'm in still has people posting. Have you tried there?
Pellegrini with a trophy and CL semi final in his last season. Why is he leaving again?
Haye's claiming he would knock Joshua out in the first round.

Anyone who doesn't see he's washed up and piggybacking his way back into the limelight off AJ's success is a bit thick tbh
Need to buy an Amazon item for £2 to take my basket up to £20 for free delivery. Any ideas?

Latest