Top quality poster ^
    Tytytyttyytytytytyytytyyyyyyy.- I think so too. :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Penalties in Sevilla-Bilbao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    swirly

Views on trees?
    secretly think trees are delicious, but humans just haven't found the right way to cook them yet.

Imagine it would taste somewhat like a portobello mushroom, but it would depend on what type of tree.

wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Prices for Impractical Jokers at O2 are an absolute scam - £30 quid for shite seats, almost £200 for meet and greet ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    secretly think trees are delicious, but humans just haven't found the right way to cook them yet.

Imagine it would taste somewhat like a portobello mushroom, but it would depend on what type of tree.

wbu?
    That post is why you're such a great person. :rofl:

I think you are onto something. Patent it.

Well, I secretly think we all have a little bit of tree inside of us, you know? Those days when you feel like a log? That is your inner tree trying to release itself from imprisonment. Personally, feeling like a log has now become part of my daily root-ine but then again maybe it's just a false be-leaf.

However, I do not like mushrooms. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Prices for Impractical Jokers at O2 are an absolute scam - £30 quid for shite seats, almost £200 for meet and greet ffs
    Who wakes up one day and thinks, I'm gonna go watch Impractical Jokers at the O2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Who wakes up one day and thinks, I'm gonna go watch Impractical Jokers at the O2
    Obviously saw an ad for it didn't I #Sherlock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    The Joe Allen effect.
    You're a Wales fan right? He's always been brilliant for the national team, true or false?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I saw it. That's not the reason they are disliked.

Tottenham have a lot of English players will you be supporting them in the CL next season when Arsenal get knocked out?
    Probably

Not srs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on modanfinil

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Thoughts on modanfinil

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's an effective med for narcolepsy

Using it to supplement education is stupid though, especially at degree level.

You should have moved away from passing exams just for the sake of it and should be looking to do well to actually succeed in your job.

An exam is in many ways, a test of your intelligence and your capability to understand the theory that you might be using. Using Modanfinil is an effective way to boost concentration, memory etc - but seriously, if you genuinely think you need it.. would the result that you get truly represent you?

Are you going to use modanfinil for the rest of your life?

Trust your brain, and train it right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    That post is why you're such a great person. :rofl:

I think you are onto something. Patent it.

Well, I secretly think we all have a little bit of tree inside of us, you know? Those days when you feel like a log? That is your inner tree trying to release itself from imprisonment. Personally, feeling like a log has now become part of my daily root-ine but then again maybe it's just a false be-leaf.

However, I do not like mushrooms. :puke:
    element composition of trees: carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen

element composition of humans: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen

I think at some point we do have to ask the question, what isnt made of trees? :holmes:

ReputationRep:

I think at some point we do have to ask the question, what isnt made of trees? :holmes:
    Pusssaaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Pusssaaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You eat at Upper Crust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parties in LA)
    You're a Wales fan right? He's always been brilliant for the national team, true or false?
    I'd say he plays much like he does for Liverpool; often goes under the radar but does his job effectively, maintaining possession and talking the ball off the defenders. Also puts in a decent tackle every now and again. Don't think it's been that many times when he's played alongside Ledley and Ramsey in midfield, so (touch wood) we should see see that in June.

(Original post by SA-1)
    It's an effective med for narcolepsy

Using it to supplement education is stupid though, especially at degree level.

You should have moved away from passing exams just for the sake of it and should be looking to do well to actually succeed in your job.

An exam is in many ways, a test of your intelligence and your capability to understand the theory that you might be using. Using Modanfinil is an effective way to boost concentration, memory etc - but seriously, if you genuinely think you need it.. would the result that you get truly represent you?

Are you going to use modanfinil for the rest of your life?

Trust your brain, and train it right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gawd, don't be such a square SA

ReputationRep:
    You eat at Upper Crust.
    Legit shots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Thoughts on modanfinil
    Modafinil = :no: + :nutcase: + :naughty: + :facepalm:

ReputationRep:

Agreed. <3 And on that note, I believe it's time for us to thank the tree god for providing us with such amazing..ness.

All hail Demeter. :adore:

Great Goddess of agriculture and harvest. :adore:

She who presides over grains and the fertility of the sacred earth. :adore:

Bearer of trees. :adore:

All hail D.. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    swirly 1-0.

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98 :rofl:

important question: East Coast or West Coast?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.