Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At GCSE I got 1 A*, 6 A's, and 2 B's. However at AS the 3 subjects I'm carrying on to A2, government and politics, geography, and economics, I obtained AAB respectively. I've been predicted A*A*A. Do you think Oxford would consider me or are my GCSE's too low for law?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Highly unlikely, unless you have extenuating circumstances or if you've done well contextually in terms of your school. Your AS levels aren't the best either as you have a B.
    Some people at my school who got 5 A's at AS got rejected from Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnyboy112)
    At GCSE I got 1 A*, 6 A's, and 2 B's. However at AS the 3 subjects I'm carrying on to A2, government and politics, geography, and economics, I obtained AAB respectively. I've been predicted A*A*A. Do you think Oxford would consider me or are my GCSE's too low for law?

Thanks
    Probably not. You have some Bs at GCSE and a B grade at AS level, I doubt they'd give you an offer tbh.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.