Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

i just got an offer from LCF Hair and makeup for fashion- Just wanted to see if anyone else got an offer and if so Whereabouts are you looking at for accomodation ?

T xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I received an offer last night! well actually I'll be staying with my friend for the first year and deffo look into house or flat sharing for the second year. Isnt there a section on the website for accommodation? I would call them up so they can tell you where all the vacancies are depending on if you want to live in the dorms ( my friend who goes to CSM stays at the UAL dorms in finbury park, if thats of any help. but it's extremely expensive)

ReputationRep:
    Hey , what course are you doing ?

I'm looking at costume store and ash manna !i actually live in London but wanna go into halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taliaajay)
    Hey , what course are you doing ?

I'm looking at costume store and ash manna !i actually live in London but wanna go into halls
    I'm also doing hair and makeup for fashion! oh, do you? ahh I see. I want to stay at a friends first year, but deffo move out and do a house share or flat share with a couple people once I get to know everyone . Do you like those halls then?

ReputationRep:
    Brill, I'll defo see you then !yeah I want to go into those halls .do you know how many people got chosen to do the course ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you'll deffo see me! hmmm well I've went and seen sketchhouse which is probably the nicest one out of all of the dorms. However, I believe its the most expensive as well. And no I dont, I had my interview the last day, and there was only my name and another girl on the list. Were there a lot of people being interviewed on your day ?

ReputationRep:
    There was a load of people on my interview day but they were for different course's.! What did you show for your portfolio ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taliaajay)
    There was a load of people on my interview day but they were for different course's.! What did you show for your portfolio ?
    Well I showed two fashion films that I did, fashion photoshoots, Some Expeiremental personal projects I did ( I Used projections and created a set design with it and made it into a nude wonderland place, weird I know) and some fashion illustrations, life drawings and a research books. What about you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.