The Student Room Group

Hey what do i need to get in the exam to get a C/B?

Coursework currently at a D for English lit.What can i get in the exam to get a C/B overall.Thanks.Idk if i can retake,but assume that the grade is a high D
Reply 1
Are you doing foundation or higher?
Reply 2
Higher.AQA.
Reply 3
Original post by JBLY
Higher.AQA.

Are you allowed to improve your coursework still?
Reply 4
Original post by thea_
Are you allowed to improve your coursework still?

Most likely no.Assuming its no,can you answer my original question?

Thanks.ss
Reply 5
Original post by JBLY
Most likely no.Assuming its no,can you answer my original question?

Thanks.ss

Lol sorry, Just learn the content you need to know. Ask your teacher to help you.
Do past papers so you have an idea on what the question will be like
Reply 6
Other exam results must be D's to bring your current grade to C. If you will get C's, then your overall grade should be a lower B.
Reply 7
SO if i got a D in the Lit coursework,what do i need in the exam to compensate
Yoooo in year 11 I was a solid E throughout the year and every Thursday registration I met with a year 13 lit student who coached me through year 11 giving me a level poems and teaching me how to analyse, find patterns, then write about it. Ended up with a big beautiful A*! Please get the help- it'll be 100% worth it! Practise and improve pal
Reply 9
Original post by ImagineCats
Yoooo in year 11 I was a solid E throughout the year and every Thursday registration I met with a year 13 lit student who coached me through year 11 giving me a level poems and teaching me how to analyse, find patterns, then write about it. Ended up with a big beautiful A*! Please get the help- it'll be 100% worth it! Practise and improve pal

Oh ok problem is my coursework,im on a D...i want a C i just want to know what grade ill need
Reply 10
bump.can sum1 help seriously.
Reply 11
bump pld

Quick Reply

Latest