Laimonas Šileika
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have my Year 10 WJEC GCSE mock exams next week and I'm trying to revise... I have the revision guides and so on but I can't find any past papers I can practice for biology (higher tier). On the WJEC website all I can find is 45 minute exams that don't even cover what is in my revision
list whereas my exam is 75 minutes.

The picture has everything I need to know

Anyone know where I can find a relevant past paper?
Attached files

Ara8311a
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Laimonas Šileika)
I have my Year 10 WJEC GCSE mock exams next week and I'm trying to revise... I have the revision guides and so on but I can't find any past papers I can practice for biology (higher tier). On the WJEC website all I can find is 45 minute exams that don't even cover what is in my revision
list whereas my exam is 75 minutes.

The picture has everything I need to know

Anyone know where I can find a relevant past paper?
WJEC is a pain, especially for science. Bangor uni do some good revision guides if you type in GCSE science Bangor uni into Google,
Don't worry about it, you have time before next year! Ask your teacher for past papers, ours have given us some. Apart from that just do questions from any revision guides you can get your hands on or textbooks. That's what I do and it's all good practice.
Hope this helps. Sorry I can't give you more help. WJEC Science is just annoying...
Laimonas Šileika
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ara8311a)
WJEC is a pain, especially for science. Bangor uni do some good revision guides if you type in GCSE science Bangor uni into Google,
Don't worry about it, you have time before next year! Ask your teacher for past papers, ours have given us some. Apart from that just do questions from any revision guides you can get your hands on or textbooks. That's what I do and it's all good practice.
Hope this helps. Sorry I can't give you more help. WJEC Science is just annoying...
thanks... I kind of already sat biology on Monday but I have the same problem with physics so this helps a lot considering even my teachers said that the WJEC website is useless but they didn't give me any alternative sites so I'm really grateful
Ara8311a
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thanks... I kind of already sat biology on Monday but I have the same problem with physics so this helps a lot considering even my teachers said that the WJEC website is useless but they didn't give me any alternative sites so I'm really grateful
WJEC is just annoying. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine!!!!
Laimonas Šileika
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ara8311a)
WJEC is just annoying. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine!!!!
I'm really grateful... I don't know what I got for physics yet but I used it for the chemistry and was 1 mark off A* so I'm really happy, thanks
Ara8311a
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm really grateful... I don't know what I got for physics yet but I used it for the chemistry and was 1 mark off A* so I'm really happy, thanks
Yay!!! I got a similar Chemisty mark in my year 10 mock. You're well on the way to getting an A*. Glad I could help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (74)
63.79%
I don't have everything I need (42)
36.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed