Turn on thread page Beta

I think I'm having an identity crisis. I'm not sure what I want or who I am

I do not fit any stereotype.

I got 11A*s and A*A*A at A2 and have a place at medical school. I'm starting in September.

On the contrast, I've also slept with 7 people (I'm 19) and party extremely hard. I've always had boys I'm speaking too and I don't "look" like a hardworking person- I'm lucky to be skinny and pretty and so the attention I have got from boys I have lapped up and caused all sorts of situations and drama and done so much stupid immature stuff which has affected me extremely emotionally and I've been depressed as a result of being the centre of gossip and rumours and had all sorts of things said about me. But for some reason I just keep getting with people.

I'm so confused about myself and what I want. Who am I. How can I be a medic and as much of a reckless idiot as I am aswell ?

ReputationRep:
    It's OK you can start a fresh in September when you go to university. People won't and don't need to know your past. Nobody fits into a stereotype that's just not how it works in the real world, everybody is individual I wouldn't worry about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.