Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to a party and the person who rejected me will be there. What should I do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    **** if I know. I'm average at best
    Was she hot?
    Out of 10?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    Was she hot?
    Out of 10?
    6 or 7 probably? Not a stunner but just pretty

I'm not saying that because she rejected me, this is my honest opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    6 or 7 probably? Not a stunner but just pretty

I'm not saying that because she rejected me, this is my honest opinion
    You probably need to work on your game. Seen a lot of pretty girls with ugly guys.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You probably need to work on your game. Seen a lot of pretty girls with ugly guys.
    Well I know what I did wrong with her anyway. Something tells me she wouldn't have gone out with me anyway, she's very stubborn and picky. She never was in any relationship whatsoever during her time at university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Well I know what I did wrong with her anyway. Something tells me she wouldn't have gone out with me anyway, she's very stubborn and picky. She never was in any relationship whatsoever during her time at university.
    Why what did you do wrong?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Why what did you do wrong?
    Never made my intentions clear from when i first met her. Instead of flirting or asking her out, I played things safe, became "just friends" and it was too late when i asked her out.

Mind you, that was the first girl I ever asked out so I learned a life lesson from that

ReputationRep:
    I'd just get *****ed in the local pub instead **** the party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl and I got rejected by a boy. I've been avoiding him since but I can't hide away forever.

I didn't know he was going but I've since found he is. The thing is I bought myself some nice heels and a sexy dress (not trashy though haha) and now I'm scared that he's going to think I'm dressing up for him. Should I ditch my outfit and wear something else?

How should I act? What should I do? I'm dreading seeing him!

My best friend said I should get drunk flirt with other guys but I don't think that will end too well
    Right. Stop.

Deep breath.

He rejected you yet you are still dancing to a tune you think he is playing. Your worried that the dress you bought is for him. Your friends are telling you try and make him jealous.

Stop that. Wear what you like, go how you like, speak to whoever you like. Enjoy the party and never mind him.

ReputationRep:
    Don't play games or string along innocent guys, :boing: men have feelings too The best way to get male attention is just to have fun and smile at the ones you find attractive, trust me if you look like your enjoying yourself and your open to talking to new people, then you'll find that people will naturally gravitate towards you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.