Turn on thread page Beta

Weird Situation with my Ex watch

ReputationRep:
    About 4 months ago I split up with my ex-girlfriend (in which I had been with for 1 year a half).

However she would send me a message around once every two weeks in which we would speak for a couple of days. But the last time she messaged me (3 days ago) really confused me.

We spoke one night for a few hours and everything was fine in terms of our text conversations, but then the following day she messaged me on her brothers Facebook account if I liked her more than friends, in which I said I just liked her as a friend. Even though this isn't true (I just didn't wan't to admit it to her on the brothers account).

Following on from this I then messaged her saying why have you sent me this on the brothers account, in which she said her and her brother were talking about us speaking again and he wondered if I liked her.

But I then thought about it and admitted that I did have feelings there that were more than friends later on that night, in which she said she doesn't and just likes me as a friend, but the conversation that night still went well.

But then the following day she messaged me like three times over the space of 14 hours, which was unusual compared to the last few nights. This is also the same case for today two since 3pm she has messaged me twice even though she has been online.

I'm just confused to as what and why she is doing this for. I was trying to move on in my life and now she has come back in it and initiated me having these feelings again. It really confuses me to as why she is scared to ask me if i like her but will on her brothers facebook account and then would say she doesn't like me in that way.

Does anyone have any advice as what this might be? As it is really confusing me, and I just don't know what to do.

Thanks in Advance
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    She's your ex right? You broke up for a reason, and that should be it. You might not like what I'm going to say, but it's for the best, you need to cut her out, and move on, it's the only way to move ahead.
    Stop talking to her. It'll help you move on and her too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.