Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    gonna be a good game tomorrow, mohammed amir is a beast
    Aamir is my only hope!!

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Of course I want them to win but what are the chances?? They've lost most matches against India...
    My dad's going to be over the moon if they win though...he gets so into it :rofl:
    Haha well..I know we've been disappointed by our team more than impressed but as I said Pak team is extremely unpredictable and considering India's last performance, Pak team should be more hopeful.

Haha you have not seen me! Last time, in my uni, I stood up singing 'Tum jeeto ya haro hume tumse payaar hai'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Aamir is my only hope!!

Haha well..I know we've been disappointed by our team more than impressed but as I said Pak team is extremely unpredictable and considering India's last performance, Pak team should be more hopeful.

Haha you have not seen me! Last time, in my uni, I stood up singing 'Tum jeeto ya haro hume tumse payaar hai'
    amir is from the same village as my dad, cmon you beauty do it one more time
    lala was a fluke, dont get excited over him, wahab as usual last match

ReputationRep:

Yeah that's true...I remember the Pakistan vs India match last year in Feb..I was in Pakistan and they announced they would leave the electricity on the whole day but as soon as Pakistan lost they turned it off :rofl:

Hahaha I would never! I do love Twenty20 matches though, they're short and fast paced which I prefer...with test matches I'd only watch snippets and/or ask my dad for updates..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    amir is from the same village as my dad, cmon you beauty do it one more time
    lala was a fluke, dont get excited over him, wahab as usual last match
    Aww that's cool! Seriously, I love Aamir! Everytime he takes a wicket, I'm like :bhangra::love::love:

Lala was once a good player..shame not anymore

Wahab is just one unpredictable soul but I still love him!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's true...I remember the Pakistan vs India match last year in Feb..I was in Pakistan and they announced they would leave the electricity on the whole day but as soon as Pakistan lost they turned it off :rofl:

Hahaha I would never! I do love Twenty20 matches though, they're short and fast paced which I prefer...with test matches I'd only watch snippets and/or ask my dad for updates..
    i thought you were afghani! nvm nvm lol

ReputationRep:

Hahahaha omg that's hilarious!! I can so imagine the sadness in the air!! And yes they make sure the electricity doesn't go off during India Pak match which just makes Indo-Pak match the BEST!

I remember last time I went to Pakistan and there was a match between India and Pakistan and my grandpa was proper into it and so was I..everytime Pak made a chakka or chuaka, I used to stand up screaming dancing and my daadaji was like 'Oye kuriye araam naal bay ke vekh' Haha funny times!

Haha you're like my cousin then..she was watching the match with me but was so quiet and called me a pagal with this look on her face Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Pak v India tomorrow, guys!!!
    Oh right. I'm busy tomorrow but best of luck to both teams
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But I'm pretty sure my blue lads will win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Oh right. I'm busy tomorrow but best of luck to both teams
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But I'm pretty sure my blue lads will win
    Aww haha well, I'm confused. My dil now says GreBlu Thanks to someone

ReputationRep:
    Aww, you're so sweet. I would be supporting India only no matter what my significant others team was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Aww, you're so sweet. I would be supporting India only no matter what my significant others team was
    What do I do My significant other is just so perfect.

Still love Pakistan though

ReputationRep:
    Amir's opening spell will be important. His record with the new ball is amazing

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan are obviously going to lose tomorrow smh :facepalm2:
    :slap:
    Be optimistic

ReputationRep:
    Not long now. :ahee: As long as both teams play to their full capabilities, I don't mind the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to a friend's house to watch the match.

Hoping the rain doesn't delay it because it's a school night for me and already it'll finish late :/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's almost time! :woo:

Chak De India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSEw6kv70Xw

ReputationRep:
    Are you gonna be watching the match at uni with the Indian and Pakistan societies, like last time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So the Womens Pakistani cricket team won against India. :woo: Congrats to all Pakistanis!

Lets see what happens in this match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Are you gonna be watching the match at uni with the Indian and Pakistan societies, like last time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm actually near UCL's live screening this time so yes once again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    So the Womens Pakistani cricket team won against India. :woo: Congrats to all Pakistanis!

Them girls in Green! So proud of them!!

Indiaaaa, beat em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)

Wow, atleast they played better than men's team

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.