Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I don't even know why Dhoni bowled Kohli for the last over. Should have given it to Ashwin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might be wrong but I feel like he was trying to be a bit too unorthodox there with the selection. Trying to really surprise WI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)

At least now Indians know how it feels
    yesssss, thousands of indians in tears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    hes stopped now! now hes gone into full on depressed silence!

:lol: it is only a game! but not for ppl like my brother! :bawling: love you tooo! :heart:

well, i dont like the feeling

awww! you can cheer him up :mmm:
    Give him a hug and tell him that we will have another chance next time! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    so heartbroken india lost :cry2: :sad:

at least we got further than Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    hes stopped now! now hes gone into full on depressed silence!

:lol: it is only a game! but not for ppl like my brother! :bawling: love you tooo! :heart:

well, i dont like the feeling

awww! you can cheer him up :mmm:
    Haha I know, I used to be like your brother once..then...

I know it feels soooo bad all sympathies with you!

Haha that I will!

lol Pakistan supporters :rofl:

Give him a hug and tell him that we will have another chance next time! :hugs:
    he has his friends to discuss the match with :rofl:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    I might be wrong but I feel like he was trying to be a bit too unorthodox there with the selection. Trying to really surprise WI
    Hmm possibly, but defending 8 of the final over, giving it to a part time medium pacer isn't really the best idea. Ashwin didn't have the best night, but if you can give Jadeja and Pandya 4 overs, then Ashwin should have been given more bowling, too!

I still love Dhoni and believe he is a genius, he was just out of ideas cause of the WI's power hitting.

Haha I know, I used to be like your brother once..then...

I know it feels soooo bad all sympathies with you!

Haha that I will!
    looooooool :lol:

im more disappointed tbh! but now i can pray for Windies cus i dont want England to win

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Tis evil of us but damn tis feels nice

(Original post by mkap)

Aww Mkap, I love you but...

Same outcome as Pakistan...I would say that only if you guys won the Cup

For now all that matters is India lost.. moment of truth, I love you but tis my moment

ReputationRep:
    Hmm possibly, but defending 8 of the final over, giving it to a part time medium pacer isn't really the best idea. Ashwin didn't have the best night, but if you can give Jadeja and Pandya 4 overs, then Ashwin should have been given more bowling, too!

I still love Dhoni and believe he is a genius, he was just out of ideas cause of the WI's power hitting.
    Agreed I feel bad for Kohli because he did all the hard work running between wickets, and for the Windies it was just dot dot smash! and you get the same result

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)

Better to have just got out in the first round than this, the crowds silence too funny

ReputationRep:
    looooooool :lol:

im more disappointed tbh! but now i can pray for Windies cus i dont want England to win

:mmm:
    Haha aww

Well, I like Indies team much better but I think England deserves my support for I live here and I love England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    Better to have just got out in the first round than this, the crowds silence too funny
    Ygm!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha #REKT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, somehow my friends knew Indies had the game even when Gayle was out, great batting performance regardless. GG

Sunday is going to be damn good!

ReputationRep:
    Bowling a pie chucker at the death is never a great idea.

Haha aww

Well, I like Indies team much better but I think England deserves my support for I live here and I love England
    i love England too but nahh :lol: not this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zetamcfc)
    Bowling a pie chucker at the death is never a great idea.
    If Kohli won it for India with death bowling, I feel like they'd owe him a bharat ratna

ReputationRep:
    BCCI throw billions at their cricket in both legitimate and illegal ways and in the end a bunch of rag-tag backwater sloggers from the Windies dump them out.

ReputationRep:
    If Kohli won it for India with death bowling, I feel like they'd owe him a bharat ratna
    If...

the commentators sais something about Sachin bowling the last over ages ago, were they trying that?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 6, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.