Turn on thread page Beta

World Twenty20 2016 Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    A west indian!!!! :nutcase: :woo:
    Lol, yes we do exist. As I said don't expect me to be an expert on the sport. Back in January, my Indian friends were horrified when they were talking about Sachin Tendulkar and I replied "who's that? An Indian singer?" (Bet I'm gonna get a lot of backlash from Indians on this thread too, apologies.)

Anyway CMON WEST INDIES!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STLJA)
    Lol, yes we do exist. As I said don't expect me to be an expert on the sport. Back in January, my Indian friends were horrified when they were talking about Sachin Tendulkar and I replied "who's that? An Indian singer?" (Bet I'm gonna get a lot of backlash from Indians on this thread too, apologies.)

Anyway CMON WEST INDIES!!!!!
    Hahaha it's all good

(Original post by Mushfiqur Rahim)
    lol
    Omg :toofunny: they don't call you the cheeky cricketer for nothing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash50)
    Then why are you on this thread? Sore loser.
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Why was Virat bowling the last over wtf. Tbh the game was long lost when russell and simmons hammered India loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I'm guessing that's cause India beat Bangladesh? I wouldn't expect that from Mushfiqur Rahim!
    They should not have won, poor decision at the end.

ReputationRep:
    Mushfiqur you legend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Name:  b89caae6-15a4-4c87-ac80-8d56ca44da2d.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  89.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Mushfiqur you legend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Name:  b89caae6-15a4-4c87-ac80-8d56ca44da2d.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  89.1 KB
    LOOOL

ReputationRep:
    basically pandya is a complete waste of a space. Yh he is a good pinch hitter but his bowling is terrible! You need someone like Irfan Pathan (albeit younger) who can bowl good swing and with pace and can provide good batting down the lower order. Also jadeja was the worst i have seen today
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sooooo. We've won 13 out of the 16 T20Is we've played in 2016 as well as our 6th Asia Cup title.

Time to sit back for the final and then there's the IPL to look forward to :woo:

But it's nice to see people making the most of a rare opportunity to celebrate :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Mohit Sharma should have bowled, or even Bhuvneshwar kumar. Not even an India fan and i could have picked a better bowling team.

Why was Kohli bowling? does he not remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmmAtfUdIOI

Shows how much of a one man team India were this whole tournament, never deserved a win in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Mohit Sharma should have bowled, or even Bhuvneshwar kumar. Not even an India fan and i could have picked a better bowling team.

Why was Kohli bowling? does he not remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmmAtfUdIOI

Shows how much of a one man team India were this whole tournament, never deserved a win in the first place.
    Dude...chill lol Whether it be dumb luck or skill that they've got this far, I wouldn't say they shouldn't have deserved to get this far because no doubt that a lot of people worked hard on the team which must still be appreciated
    I agree with u abt it being a one thing tho, virat was amazing

Honestly, the hatred for India on this thread is actually scary lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by setarcos)
    Dude...chill lol Whether it be dumb luck or skill that they've got this far, I wouldn't say they shouldn't have deserved to get this far because no doubt that a lot of people worked hard on the team which must still be appreciated
    I agree with u abt it being a one thing tho, virat was amazing

Honestly, the hatred for India on this thread is actually scary lol
    Dont get me wrong I did want an England vs India final BUT many do ignore that the team was very experimental and the bowling choice was honestly terrible. Kohli was spectacular but he didnt have a good enough team around him. In fairness, the pressure really was on today.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new here but THE GAME TODAY KILLED ME! The West Indies played far better, but I felt so bad for Virat, he's such a good player and did better than most of the Indian bowlers... And he scored more runs than anyone else in the match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Why was Virat bowling the last over wtf. Tbh the game was long lost when russell and simmons hammered India loool
    Virat isn't a bowler obviously but to be fair he took more wickets this match than most of the Indian bowlers.... A grand total of ONE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixelatedOwl)
    Virat isn't a bowler obviously but to be fair he took more wickets this match than most of the Indian bowlers.... A grand total of ONE!
    He's had quite a bad record at bowling, India lack death bowlers tbh. They're too focused on having bowlers that suit ODI but forget t20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Sooooo. We've won 13 out of the 16 T20Is we've played in 2016 as well as our 6th Asia Cup title.

Time to sit back for the final and then there's the IPL to look forward to :woo:

But it's nice to see people making the most of a rare opportunity to celebrate :lol:
    All of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixelatedOwl)
    Hi, I'm new here but THE GAME TODAY KILLED ME! The West Indies played far better, but I felt so bad for Virat, he's such a good player and did better than most of the Indian bowlers... And he scored more runs than anyone else in the match.
    new here too:hello:but as a Pakistani i'd have to disagree with you about feeling sorry for india lol

ReputationRep:
    True :lol:
    How far did your team get? Do tell :teehee:
    Idk why i quoted u twice sorry! :facepalm:

But shh :ninja:
    Nah jokes, all in all, personally i think India coulda won it if Ashwin had bowled in the last over instead of Kohli
    But hey ho, at least youse played the semis :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    :toofunny: WOWOWOWOW
    Is that real?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.