Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have the written communication for GAMSAT (orange one) and was wondering if anyones used the format and whether they scored highly with it or not?

Advice/ reviews would be much appreciated!! Just not sure which format to follow, this or the GRIFFITH's :/

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean the Gold Standard? If so I've tried both methods and scored pretty similarly both times. Content is king, structure is important but not as important as the quality of your argument and the originality of your writing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marathi)
    Do you mean the Gold Standard? If so I've tried both methods and scored pretty similarly both times. Content is king, structure is important but not as important as the quality of your argument and the originality of your writing.
    No its this slim A4 sized orange book. Ive looked on AMAZON for reviews, but there's not much on it tbh.

And thanks tbh...its just I'm trying to nail my structure, as I tend to go a bit haywire with my essays-despite the content being there :/

Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.