Turn on thread page Beta

My sister told me that the guy i like has kissed her in the past (when they were like 14 years old, she is 24 now he's 23).This guy was like my childhood crush and we knew him through my cousin. After this kiss, they never spent any other time together and it just happened as, at the time, my sisters friend was kissing her bf who was this guys friend.When i was like 15/16 (i didn't know about this kiss at the time) me and my crush was going to get together but we never really took each other serious but i do think he liked me.
    We've always been friends and kind of kept in touch and there were sometimes when he's hinted to go for a meal just me and him and not inviting my cousin but I invited my cousin as I didn't know my crush liked me. He's also said things like "marry me when u finish uni"
    Anyway now I'm 22 so a few months ago, i decided to get in touch with him and we went on a few dates, he said he liked me and we progressed a little further. but there was one time when he was talking to me about what he thinks i'm like and he was pretty much comparing me to my sister - just thinks like "your sister is clever, she can hold an argument" etc. my sister and i are opposites. part of me knows he was just comparing us two because he knows us both through my cousin. but then part of me wonders whether he likes her or finds her attractive?I don't know why i feel a bit paranoid and a bit insecure because my sister is very pretty and i've always been compared to her which is annoying. I'm not jealous of her because we are very close sisters and i love her.

Now my crush and I have stopped meeting up and don't really talk anymore. But I keep having dreams about my sister sleeping with him and me finding out and being hurt even though we aren't together in the dreams, it's just like he's the one guys really love and care about. It's weird cos I've had this dream a few times now and when I wake up I feel like asking him if he'd ever sleep with my sister but I think it's all in my head!

??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ??
    What are you asking? If your crush who you don't talk to likes your sister?

What difference does that make? Is it worth potentially damaging your relationship with your sister over?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.