Turn on thread page Beta

When does she become your friend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What?

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    What?
    When do you call a girl your friend if your a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When do you call a girl your friend if your a guy?
    Same as with a guy.

ReputationRep:
    How vague

ReputationRep:
    When you enjoy hanging out together?

(Original post by Blondie987)
    When you enjoy hanging out together?
    Like me and a guy barely talk but we help each other with work, and we've started talking about casual stuff like careers, uni and health

ReputationRep:
    Like me and a guy barely talk but we help each other with work, and we've started talking about casual stuff like careers, uni and health
    Then you're probably friends? Why do you need to know? Lol

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Then you're probably friends? Why do you need to know? Lol
    Cuz I don't think we are lol

ReputationRep:
    Cuz I don't think we are lol
    But why does it matter? If you want to become better friends, suggest hanging out more outside of working and talk to him more

ReputationRep:
    She will be your true friend once she will start telling you her secrets and asking for your advice of how to impress her boyfriend. However some girls don't accept boys as friends especially if they have boyfriends.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by In2u)
    She will be your true friend once she will start telling you her secrets and asking for your advice of how to impress her boyfriend..
    Pretty much... Maybe not so much the 2nd one but once you earn a girl's trust, she will tell you her secrets and that's when you know that you're friends

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.