Don't see a lot of career driven posts TSR

Watch
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
🤔

Are none on tsr working part time or full time in a corporate setting?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I think it's just that nobody cares to write or read about boring corporate rubbish.
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Well it is the STUDENT room, the vast majority of people aren't in full time employment and part time is mainly retail or restaurant work
Alfed
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Awesome Genius is.
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
I think it's just that nobody cares to write or read about boring corporate rubbish.
Well not looking for thread to speak about corporate culture or work or anything like that. Rather trying to figure who at this time is doing an internship or a traineeship in a corporate setting.

What do you do?

(Original post by Blondie987)
Well it is the STUDENT room, the vast majority of people aren't in full time employment and part time is mainly retail or restaurant work
I was a full time student a year ago and now I'm an on the verge of completing my second internship....
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TaintedLight)
Well not looking for thread to speak about corporate culture or work or anything like that. Rather trying to figure who at this time is doing an internship or a traineeship in a corporate setting.

What do you do?

I was a full time student a year ago and now I'm an on the verge of completing my second internship....
I'm not saying there aren't people on here in those sectors but the vast majority of people aren't and that's why there's not much of a discussion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10.13%
Okay (25)
31.65%
A bit lacking (22)
27.85%
Not good at all (24)
30.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed