Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

So this probably might sound stupid but is there a difference between the global context part in the paper and the EU context in the paper.

Are there certain topics which can only come up on each part?

ReputationRep:
    I can answer this as an examiner for AQA. Any part of the specification can come up in either context. The only difference is the context.
    Dr Mark Potts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mapotts53)
    I can answer this as an examiner for AQA. Any part of the specification can come up in either context. The only difference is the context.
    Dr Mark Potts
    thank you. Do you have any predictions on what could come up?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEgirl13)
    thank you. Do you have any predictions on what could come up?

Thanks
    You need to look at the trend of papers over the last few years but don't rely on predictions. As long as you have good time management and exam technique it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    No predictions. The Principal examiner can choose questions from any part of the specification. Learn the content well and practice answering past questions. Resources, exam papers and Mark schemes are available at: http://www.aleveleconomicssuccess.com
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I was wondering if anyone can help me out with the 'nature and importance of trade between developed and developing countries for both parties' part of the specification! It's under 3.4.3 (The International Economy). I know the costs and benefits of globalisation for developed and developing countries. However, apparently they are not the same thing. Can anyone help me out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoshniHiranix)
    Hey! I was wondering if anyone can help me out with the 'nature and importance of trade between developed and developing countries for both parties' part of the specification! It's under 3.4.3 (The International Economy). I know the costs and benefits of globalisation for developed and developing countries. However, apparently they are not the same thing. Can anyone help me out?
    Globalisation covers international trade and other things. I am not sure what your questions is. Reasons why trade takes place or factors promoting it as well as the economic effects for both developed and developing countries should be covered.

ReputationRep:
    Factors promoting it aswell as the effects on developing and developed countries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mapotts53)
    No predictions. The Principal examiner can choose questions from any part of the specification. Learn the content well and practice answering past questions. Resources, exam papers and Mark schemes are available at: http://www.aleveleconomicssuccess.com
    Good luck
    thanks, would you happen to have econ1 and econ2 papers from last year?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry no.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to branch out and make some predictions for the paper?

ReputationRep:
    For AQA Unit 3 15 mark question on price discrimination look at this excellent response that gets 15/15.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx PJ - June 14 PD.docx (27.7 KB, 80 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.