Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everything a man does in his life is to attract and impress women Watch

ReputationRep:
    We’re retards but it’s also a primitive instinct that drives us. If the female race were to go extinct, every man would sooner or later stop all ambitions and become sloths. Everything we do is for women.

The only reason a guy wants to be rich is so that he can get the best looking woman he can get and be the envy of all other men. The only reason he buys the nicest car he can barely afford is because he thinks it will up his game. The only reason he wants to buy a house is so he becomes more desirable to a woman. Same applies to why a guy wants to dress better, own the latest gadgets, or fancy possessions, etc.

Everytime a guy’s ego is hurt it’s because he thinks it makes him less of a man which will make him less wanted by a woman. It’s some kind of alpha male ********. The only time a man feels like a loser is when he feels no woman wants him. He could be broke ass and fat but if he’s got a woman way better looking than him he feels like a winner.

If he’s rich and good looking with no woman he’s a loser! Or he’s gay. Or divorced and very bitter.

Coming out of high school the idea is, “I’d better go to university so I can get a good job cause if I don’t no woman will want me.” No joke. It will never be, “I’d better go to university so I can get a good job so I can be happier single and impress all my guy friends with my expensive toys.”

The only reason a guy is jealous of another guy is because he thinks that guy has something a woman will want. We see a guy with a nicer car than us, we’re like, “fricken asswipe, I wish I could drive one of those then I would have a better chance with a girl.”

That’s why we don’t get jealous if someone is the greatest at table tennis, magic cards or booger sniffing cause we don’t think any good looking girls will care. Unless, if booger sniffers got paid big money then we would be like, “if I get good at booger sniffing then all the chicks would want me, ya.”

Any guy who has any ambition to make lots of money and is saying he’s doing it largely for something else other than to get the best woman he can get is a friggin liar. Maybe it’s just primitive instincts or low self esteem but whatever it is this is the way it is.

If women were to go extinct tomorrow there would be hardly any guy out there who would be content at their job. Sooner or later they would find an easier job, move to a smaller place or with their mum, or take the bus.

ReputationRep:
    Moving in with my mum would be a challenge if women were extinct.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's for the women, I think it's more because they want high status.

Money
    Cars
    Mansions
    Vacations
    Beautiful girl = high status

The girl is just another asset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I don't think it's for the women, I think it's more because they want high status.

Money
    Cars
    Mansions
    Vacations
    Beautiful girl = high status

The girl is just another asset.
    Why does any guy want high status? The answer: to improve his success with women!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the life of a loser.

I live my life for me, not for the promise of getting laid in the end. I'm sure sex is great but I think justifying your existence with something so fleeting and temporary is sad lol.

Explain me wanting to study maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk802)
    Why does any guy want high status? The answer: to improve his success with women!
    Because along with high status comes respect. And if women is his motivation to be successful is there anything really wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    Well in the future I do hope the girl I like will appreciate my hard work and determination. Looking further in the crystal ball, Yes I have dreams to be an awesome father so it's important I find myself an awesome lady. I can't wait to see where I'll be in 5 years!! 😜

(Original post by High Stakes)
    Sounds like the life of a loser.I live my life for me, not for the promise of getting laid in the end. I'm sure sex is great but I think justifying your existence with something so fleeting and temporary is sad lol.
    🤔

ReputationRep:
    Nonsense

ReputationRep:
    Are you retarded?
    > If the female race were to go extinct, every man would sooner or later stop all ambitions and become sloths.
    If the female race (ignoring females aren't a race but whatever) goes extinct, humans will die out, you do realize that right?

I go to University so I can sustain myself financially when I graduate.

I'm jealous of my friend because he is better at engineering than me, I am not jealous because everyone in school thinks he is a nerd and doesn't talk to him.

Anyway gr8 b8 m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk802)
    We’re retards but it’s also a primitive instinct that drives us. If the female race were to go extinct, every man would sooner or later stop all ambitions and become sloths. Everything we do is for women.

The only reason a guy wants to be rich is so that he can get the best looking woman he can get and be the envy of all other men. The only reason he buys the nicest car he can barely afford is because he thinks it will up his game. The only reason he wants to buy a house is so he becomes more desirable to a woman. Same applies to why a guy wants to dress better, own the latest gadgets, or fancy possessions, etc.

Everytime a guy’s ego is hurt it’s because he thinks it makes him less of a man which will make him less wanted by a woman. It’s some kind of alpha male ********. The only time a man feels like a loser is when he feels no woman wants him. He could be broke ass and fat but if he’s got a woman way better looking than him he feels like a winner.

If he’s rich and good looking with no woman he’s a loser! Or he’s gay. Or divorced and very bitter.

Coming out of high school the idea is, “I’d better go to university so I can get a good job cause if I don’t no woman will want me.” No joke. It will never be, “I’d better go to university so I can get a good job so I can be happier single and impress all my guy friends with my expensive toys.”

The only reason a guy is jealous of another guy is because he thinks that guy has something a woman will want. We see a guy with a nicer car than us, we’re like, “fricken asswipe, I wish I could drive one of those then I would have a better chance with a girl.”

That’s why we don’t get jealous if someone is the greatest at table tennis, magic cards or booger sniffing cause we don’t think any good looking girls will care. Unless, if booger sniffers got paid big money then we would be like, “if I get good at booger sniffing then all the chicks would want me, ya.”

Any guy who has any ambition to make lots of money and is saying he’s doing it largely for something else other than to get the best woman he can get is a friggin liar. Maybe it’s just primitive instincts or low self esteem but whatever it is this is the way it is.

If women were to go extinct tomorrow there would be hardly any guy out there who would be content at their job. Sooner or later they would find an easier job, move to a smaller place or with their mom, or take the bus.
    It's what drives humanity forward...

Imagine if all guys were basement nerds, there would be no couples. The human race would cease to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Explain me wanting to study maths
    By studying maths, you're likely intelligent, and you'll end up getting a good qualification, meaning you'll likely get a better paid job, which means more money, nicer car, house, clothes etc, and therefore you'll be more attractive to women. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    What about the men who get women without all of that stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk802)
    By studying maths, you're likely intelligent, and you'll end up getting a good qualification, meaning you'll likely get a better paid job, which means more money, nicer car, house, clothes etc, and therefore you'll be more attractive to women. Simple.
    Hey I study maths! I picked it because I genuinely enjoy the subject. I think you're going a bit too far. If say maths didn't exist as a subject, I don't think I'd even be at university as I'd have no idea what to study...

ReputationRep:
    Agreed OP (serious)

(Original post by nk802)
    I could study for better paid jobs if that was my motivation. I think being good at something you feel is important, and being better or as good as others in that field, is a source of motivation you are overlooking. It's simple competitiveness that drives the world.

ReputationRep:
    What about guys who decide against going down the educational route and try to become successful as an artist in the knowledge that they'll most likely never make it and be poor for the rest of their lives...

ReputationRep:
    There is enough really beautiful women in this world who don't need a man with all of these things. Today I read a post about guys telling what kind of girlfriend they want. Most of them said funny, great person, someone to talk to, with not too much make up. This kind of girlfriend would be so much better than 10 *****es with tons of make up acting like they love you until they find someone richer than you and dump you as if nothing happened.

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/AbeOik6.jpg

ReputationRep:
    The want/need to be attractive to the opposite sex does indeed influence much of our behaviour.

Underneath all that BS you have a point.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.