The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
DazYa002
predictions?

probably capriati and hewitt, daz did you get them mark schemes?
Hewitt
Reply 3
hewitt grrrr there is something i dislike about him
Reply 4
airflow
probably capriati and hewitt, daz did you get them mark schemes?

i just got the two, just go in and ask the science technicians, im gonna make more enquiries about it tomorrow morning
Reply 5
Henman. Sharapova
Reply 6
Roddick
Reply 7
glance
Henman. Sharapova

not williams?
Reply 8
Ivanisevic

Talk about the Wimbledon 2001 Final, the greatest ever!
Reply 9
DazYa002
not williams?

No.
Reply 10
Logarithm
Ivanisevic

Talk about the Wimbledon 2001 Final, the greatest ever!

yeah did you see the game he jst played now? threw the racket into the crowd LOL
Reply 11
DazYa002
yeah did you see the game he jst played now? threw the racket into the crowd LOL

That was a quality game. Didn't see the end though.
Reply 12
glance
That was a quality game. Didn't see the end though.

word, people like ivanesvic inspire me................... hes amazinggg and his attitude towards it is good
Reply 13
This is incredible.

1992 - He lost a 5 set final to Agassi
Later on in the 90's, he's lost another 2 finals, his 3rd was a 5 set thriller to Sampras after being a break up in the 5th.

In 2001, he was ranked 140 odd in the world and on the verge of quitting. He got a last minute wild card at Wimbledon, and he's beaten:

Moya
Roddick
Rusedski
Safin
Henman
Rafter

To win the title - In the 5th set, he was serving at 6-7 and love 30. 2 Points away from losing. He served a second serve ace at 15-30 at 130 mph, clipping the back of the line!
Reply 14
what chapter are you on?
Reply 15
Logarithm
This is incredible.

Later on in the 90's, he's lost another 2 finals, his 3rd was a 5 set thriller to Sampras after being a break up in the 5th.

In 2001, he was ranked 140 odd in the world and on the verge of quitting. He got a last minute wild card at Wimbledon, and he's beaten:

Moya
Roddick
Rusedski
Safin
Henman
Rafter

To win the title - In the 5th set, he was serving at 6-7 and love 30. 2 Points away from losing. He served a second serve ace at 15-30 at 130 mph, clipping the back of the line!

yeah i know, and this year around he has a shoulder injury or something - pretty amazing and 3 years ago, he deserved that win
Reply 16
airflow
what chapter are you on?

starting ch. 2 ch1-3 = nuclear 4 8 = particle
Logarithm
This is incredible.

Moya
Roddick
Rusedski
Safin
Henman
Rafter

Wow I never knew that. That is amazing. Almost against the laws of nature/sport. There must have been something that clicked in his head or something. When any sportsman on the downslope towards retirement, he rarely comes back like that. The laws of nature are against him...
Reply 18
OMG guys that Narativ chick is playing, the oldschool one omg shes awesome
DazYa002
predictions?

roddick/hewitt for men and sharpova for women will win. actualy anyone can will apart from henman coz he is just a disapointment

Latest

Trending

Trending