The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Tinykates
pistol pete :confused:

Naah dear, he's retired. He won the US Open (Grand Slam), braking the world record for grand slam title wins, and he quit!
Reply 41
Logarithm
Naah dear, he's retired. He won the US Open (Grand Slam), braking the world record for grand slam title wins, and he quit!
ooops :biggrin:
Reply 42
Tinykates
ooops :biggrin:

LOL
Reply 43
DazYa002
who cares? its a win/point at the end of the day right?

What win?!
Reply 44
I think Federer will win, i can't see anyone beating him, except for Goran, who is my all time fav' tennis player.

I don't think Federer is as good as a Sampras or an Aggasi in their prime. He's playing at a time, where most of the players are retiring or getting old......

:rolleyes:
Reply 45
Logarithm
What win?!

if he wins against ' nobodies ' hes still won and should feel good about it anyway........ with all that pressure and stuff
Reply 46
guest1984
I think Federer will win, i can't see anyone beating him, except for Goran, who is my all time fav' tennis player.

I don't think Federer is as good as a Sampras or an Aggasi in their prime. He's playing at a time, where most of the players are retiring or getting old......

:rolleyes:

Roddick will blow him away with his supa-dupa-mega-extra-ultra-powerful serve.
Reply 47
DazYa002
LOL
hey :frown: it's not nice to laugh at people. my new prediction is.......not henman :smile:
glance
He's been Number 2 in the world.

hes been number 2, but he never won anything, he is not one of the players you gonna remmember in 30 years and think that he achived so much
Reply 49
Tinykates
hey :frown: it's not nice to laugh at people. my new prediction is.......not henman :smile:

hahah i actually found it quite amusing how you put in ' pistol pete ' yet he had retired :tongue:

why not henman?
Reply 50
DazYa002
hahah i actually found it quite amusing how you put in ' pistol pete ' yet he had retired :tongue:

why not henman?
coz he's rubbish.
Reply 51
Hey the guy Henman played, Ramirez or whatever, was really good. I watched that match live, and Ramirez was playing like a highly ranked player. Everyone around me was saying how they thought he was amazing for his ranking.
Reply 52
Tinykates
coz he's rubbish.

could you beat him? :tongue:
Reply 53
jumpunderaboat
Roddick will blow him away with his supa-dupa-mega-extra-ultra-powerful serve.

Yes, he lost in straight sets to Federer last year with that mega serve.
Reply 54
DazYa002

If he played like he did at Queens, yes! :tongue:
Reply 55
DazYa002
do i play tennis for a job? and yes probably :tongue:
Reply 56
i just don't understand.... that sperm girl playing venus LOST it completely

it was 5-3 to her and she was serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is with people .....? too much pressure?
Logarithm

It was probably the bald patches that convinced him to call it a day. He should have just shaved it all off and continued to win another few titles.
Reply 58
Tinykates
do i play tennis for a job? and yes probably :tongue:

i know how you could beat him......
DazYa002
i know how you could beat him......

flash her boobs after every other serve?

Latest

Trending

Trending