Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think i should get kick out the course? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

Last week i went to Berlin with my course people and there was a night when i got really drunk and started making noise so my friend from next room came in and tell me to stfu or he will knock me out and i got really mad and started going crazy, i wanted to fight him and some people from my 1st year came out of their room to stop me and they did, luckily i didn't wake up my tutor.

Next morning i woke up remember the thing i've done and i knew it was out of control and before i came back i said sorry to thr 3rd year people and everyone. I felt bad.

This week i got called in my tutor office and he told me that he knew what happened that night and he said next week there will be people arrange a meeting and discuss my behaviour on that trip with me. My tutor said that it is not up to him to say that i will be getting kick out the course or get a warning

What do you guys think? and when i go to the meeting what should i say?

I am a first year student and i feel really sorry for my action but i don't want to throw my life away yet.

thanks for reading this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayteesangs)
    Hey guys.

Last week i went to Berlin with my course people and there was a night when i got really drunk and started making noise so my friend from next room came in and tell me to stfu or he will knock me out and i got really mad and started going crazy, i wanted to fight him and some people from my 1st year came out of their room to stop me and they did, luckily i didn't wake up my tutor.

Next morning i woke up remember the thing i've done and i knew it was out of control and before i came back i said sorry to thr 3rd year people and everyone. I felt bad.

This week i got called in my tutor office and he told me that he knew what happened that night and he said next week there will be people arrange a meeting and discuss my behaviour on that trip with me. My tutor said that it is not up to him to say that i will be getting kick out the course or get a warning

What do you guys think? and when i go to the meeting what should i say?

I am a first year student and i feel really sorry for my action but i don't want to throw my life away yet.

thanks for reading this.
    just tell the truth you were drunk (they must have done something wrong under the influence) and plead that you still want to be on the course

ReputationRep:
    Did you not actually harm anyone?

If it was just verbal disturbances I think you'll probably just get a warning.

When in the meeting don't make any excuses, you were in the wrong. End of.

And in future if you can't control yourself when you drink then don't drink.

ReputationRep:
    Considering he came into the room and threatened you as opposed to just asking you to be quiet if anyone gets kicked out it should be him but I wouldn't use that as your defence.

The best approach would be to eat humble pie and acknowledge your drunken mistake, we've all made them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Did you not actually harm anyone?

If it was just verbal disturbances I think you'll probably just get a warning.

When in the meeting don't make any excuses, you were in the wrong. End of.

And in future if you can't control yourself when you drink then don't drink.
    i was only pushing people out of my way because i was angry but i didn't punch or hurt anyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.