Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What the heck just happened??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
    I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
    I am seriously scared guys this is no joke.. What the actual **** is this??
    Attachment 510233
    i am reading your story at this time (12:12) and by reading and looking at the pic; it makes me freaking out and scared - NOT LYING :s:
    you better do something about this - this thing in the pics does not even look normal to me

ReputationRep:
    So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
    I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
    Attachment 510233
    occult or voodoo stuff look tribal probably african and it look real

ReputationRep:
    He's never seen it in his life...and he isn't one to play tricks on us
    Aaaand now I for sure...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That homeland is trolling TSR

ReputationRep:
    Mark of death.

Ok, guys police are here...Will update you tomorrow morning.
    Could you try and research this thing...is it good or bad????
    And for those that thinks this is a troll. You know my account, I NEVER post troll threads. This is happening and I'm really scared

ReputationRep:
    It this is a troll... I am impressed.

I can't believe that a small part of my brain is actually believing this ****, I need to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Once I read this article about a man who was living alone and didn't know that a homeless woman was living up stairs (in his attic room) for about one year. He only found it out after he left a camera in his kitchen because he was just curious to find out how his food disappears...

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 510233
    what is going on ...?
    Hey man ... Doesn't that look like a broken gas pipe to you?
    Name:  S7.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  81.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    NOPE NOPE NOnpoe nope nopENOPENOPENOPE
    RUN
    PLZ

ReputationRep:
    Oh, sorry, can I have that back plz? I left it there when I was laying the curses :blushing:

(Original post by In2u)
    Once I read this article about a man who was living alone and didn't know that a homeless woman was living up stairs (in his attic room) for about one year. He only found it out after he left a camera in his kitchen because he was just curious to find out how his food disappears...
    Heard about it too...

The police said that it is impossible it was a burglary. So they're just leaving us...! What??? I don't know what to do with that thing though? Burn it could lead to bad things, but I don't want to leave it in the house

ReputationRep:
    This is a sign from our god, Malsumis.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 510233
    I am worried too. Its 2016 and you decided to take a picture with a Nokia 3100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw;[url="tel:63195667")
    63195667[/url]]:cry: I'm gonna die tonight...
    It looks like a voodoo stick get out of your house now!!!

ReputationRep:
    Troll, can't believe anyone believes this...

Also my mum and I are staying with a family friend for the night... I doubt like the looks of how this is playing out...

ReputationRep:
    Think positively, looks like serious money to me. I'd go check out it's worth if I were you. It looks like an African lost treasure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    The spirits awaits the slumber
    haha gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

(Original post by Imperion)
    This is a sign from our god, Malsumis.
    Malsumis is a highly malevolent spirit or god in Abenaki mythology, an Algonquian people of northeastern North America.

Brilliant

(Original post by AlmostNotable)
    I am worried too. Its 2016 and you decided to take a picture with a Nokia 3100.
    Sorry, I guess the fear in my hands caused the picture to be a bit blurry

(Original post by John55)
    Troll, can't believe anyone believes this...
    As I said before, I have a random voodoo stick laying around, I go to the loft and take a picture all for a thread??? You obviously don't know me...

ReputationRep:
    It's actually just a really ornate dildo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.