The Student Room Group

Advice to give mate? - Really long and complicated story but he needs it!

Hey Guys;

Well, my mate opened up about something which has been eating up for a LONG time.
Anyway, he asked this girl out back in mid January and she said yes (they have been close friends for the last 4 years and they have had sex a few times). Now, he says she keeps mentioning her exes to him and to be fair, he says they'res a lot (around 5) and they're both 21 and this is his first ever relationship.
Now, one of her exes asked if he could stay they night and she said yes, even though my mate was against it. He didn't show up but I said to him, even if she has someone stay the night it doesn't mean she will sleep with him.

Anyway, the person who wanted to sleep has, well, done things without her permission multiple times and she hasn't told her parents about this even though this happened multiple times and her parents keep trying to get her and him back together again because they were apparently happy. Everyone is telling him to get out before it becomes too serious and he gets hurt but I want him to be happy, thing is, this is a very confusing situation to be in... I know he loves her but he is worried about being cheated on and he has explained this will be his first and last time he will allow this to happen.

Help?!
Reply 1
He needs to grow a set of balls and let her know it isn't okay to have her ex stay the night.

Why is she okay with him staying over if he's "done things without her permission"? What does that even mean? She sounds like bad news.
Reply 2
Original post by Katarvi
He needs to grow a set of balls and let her know it isn't okay to have her ex stay the night.

Why is she okay with him staying over if he's "done things without her permission"? What does that even mean? She sounds like bad news.

Her ex raped her on multiple occasions when they were together and her parents always give her A LOT of problems.
She is also very emotionally fragile.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Her ex raped her on multiple occasions when they were together and her parents always give her A LOT of problems.
She is also very emotionally fragile.

Then what on earth is she doing allowing him to stay the night?!?! I don't want to say she's lying, but if he really did that then I can't understand her reasons in the slightest. It sounds like she may need some professional help, if I'm honest.
Reply 4
Original post by Katarvi
Then what on earth is she doing allowing him to stay the night?!?! I don't want to say she's lying, but if he really did that then I can't understand her reasons in the slightest. It sounds like she may need some professional help, if I'm honest.

It's taken a lot for him to tell me this and I don't know her, so I honestly can't tell you much about her.
I just know if her parents find out about them going out, *hit will hit the fan with her mum and her mum has been trying to get her and her ex back together since they broke up because he's "such a nice boy".
Reply 5
Guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending