Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Girlfriend has daddy issues, what should I do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im a girl. i would go into detail but i dont wanna gross myself out about this
    PM me if you want? I wanna help her out and it'd be good to talk to someone who's in her position as she doesn't really want to talk about it. If you don't want to then it's fine. I know it's a touchy subject but if it can help me help her then I'd like to do it.

(Original post by Numan786)
    PM me if you want? I wanna help her out and it'd be good to talk to someone who's in her position as she doesn't really want to talk about it. If you don't want to then it's fine. I know it's a touchy subject but if it can help me help her then I'd like to do it.
    i dont really know if i can give you constructive advice. also, in my case its not really about being neglected by my father but just finding people with his qualities attractive. its grossing me out just thinking about it now. if you feel like you have questions that might help you understand her a bit more, reply back and ill pm you.

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know if i can give you constructive advice. also, in my case its not really about being neglected by my father but just finding people with his qualities attractive. its grossing me out just thinking about it now. if you feel like you have questions that might help you understand her a bit more, reply back and ill pm you.
    Alright I guess I just want some clarification and a bit of advice. I get the feeling that's not a bad thing if the father was a good person and father though? Like you'd seek out those qualities in men?

Don't you dare PM my man. He doesn't give a crap about your problems

Can't go star city. Banned after last time

Lol don't bait her out. I want some genuine advice though. I hope she hasn't seen this.
    how does she act in the bed? does she get overly clingy or attached after sex? that would also confirm that attachment issue.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare PM my man. He doesn't give a crap about your problems
    I'm going to bait you out Za***. Jesus just chill. Why can't you admit you have issues? Why cant we just talk about them? It isn't healthy. I care about you so let me help you.

Alright I guess I just want some clarification and a bit of advice. I get the feeling that's not a bad thing if the father was a good person and father though? Like you'd seek out those qualities in men?
    yeah, for me it isnt really a bad thing. i wouldnt really say its much of a bad thing tbh for your gf either. if you play along with it for a while shell probably get over that craving and want the real you more. is he a good man?

I'm going to bait you out Za***. Jesus just chill. Why can't you admit you have issues? Why cant we just talk about them? It isn't healthy. I care about you so let me help you.
    lol are you trolling on this Numi?

lol are you trolling on this Numi?
    Who are you?

Who are you?
    who are you? ive known numi for years

who are you? ive known numi for years
    Oh really now, name begins with K? or A?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Beef tingsss. Numan is in trouble heheheheh

nope, havent spoken for at least two and a half years though iirc

ReputationRep:
    yeah, for me it isnt really a bad thing. i wouldnt really say its much of a bad thing tbh for your gf either. if you play along with it for a while shell probably get over that craving and want the real you more. is he a good man?
    From what I know he is a good man but he doesn't seem able to express his feelings much. I get the feeling she has a deep resentment towards him. She say's its over how he treats their mum but I think it is also to do with how he treats her.

ReputationRep:
    nope, havent spoken for at least two and a half years though iirc
    Wait, who is this?

when did he start chatting to you on tsr though? cause he is like, my guy. ye kahaun hai?

Wait, who is this?
    bushra from sparkhill

ReputationRep:
    bushra from sparkhill
    The one who was in my year?

The one who was in my year?
    maybe

when did he start chatting to you on tsr though? cause he is like, my guy. ye kahaun hai?
    LOOOOL IM CREASED. My man has better taste to go for a girl called bushra. Go back to being BTEC love.
    **** troll attempt
    Btw, we know each from real life and are engaged

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.