Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Girlfriend has daddy issues, what should I do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused now. Anon 2 is my gf but who is Anon 4? Who's trolling? Fahima did you put satinder up to this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    maybe
    If you are then who did you go out with?

This is blatant trolling. Srs who is this?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

LOOOOL IM CREASED. My man has better taste to go for a girl called bushra. Go back to being BTEC love.
    **** troll attempt
    Btw, we know each from real life and are engaged
    im at aston love, chill. what do you study that youre making fun of btecs lol? psychology? oh and who, a girl who calls him daddy and has issues? right

yeahhh, the fact he only calls you his gf and not fiancee shows how much he values you being "engaged" LOL

numan is this thread a troll? or do you actually jyust have an online gf?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    im at aston love, chill. what do you study that youre making fun of btecs lol? psychology? oh and who, a girl who calls him daddy and has issues? right

yeahhh, the fact he only calls you his gf and not fiancee shows how much he values you being "engaged" LOL

LOL girl. Don't be jealous.

How about you remove yourself from this thread.

K. THANX. BI

(Original post by Numan786)
    I'm confused now. Anon 2 is my gf but who is Anon 4? Who's trolling? Fahima did you put satinder up to this?
    why is your gf posting under anon LOL? do you two not speak to each other via phone?

(Original post by MsFahima)
    LOL girl. Don't be jealous.

How about you remove yourself from this thread.

K. THANX. BI
    lol who are you, the side woman spectator?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    lol who are you, the side woman spectator?
    Why do you care who I am. Lmao.

And stop hiding behind anon. Pussy

Aston lol you dumb girl.
    I do Economics at Newcastle.
    I'm not his online gf haha we see each other every other week love.
    And we are getting married, we've met each others parents just there is no ring yet.

Youre right, i couldnt give two tosses who you are, so why dont you just get lost? did someone ask you to comment here like some security guard lol?

oooo, you should wash your dirty mouth sis, ill call your ex amjad

ReputationRep:

No she's my gf, well technically fiance. I just haven't brought her a ring yet and we haven't had an engagement party.

Who is this ? I'm really confused. I don't know any girls named bushra at aston?

Fahima is a babe, she's doing my mehndi.

ReputationRep:
    Be her Puff daddy

ReputationRep:
    Youre right, i couldnt give two tosses who you are, so why dont you just get lost? did someone ask you to comment here like some security guard lol?

Are you trolling?

Can we all calm down.

Aston lol you dumb girl.
    I do Economics at Newcastle.
    I'm not his online gf haha we see each other every other week love.
    And we are getting married, we've met each others parents just there is no ring yet.
    you go to newcastle? how on earth do you call someone else dumb? you probably got ccc lol, dumbass.

right, maybe speak with your husband to be as to why he calls you gf and thats it lol, shows his level of love towards you, and youre mighty big talking behind anon, shows how confident you are about him.

Nah me and fahima are really good mates, don't you dare say crap like that. Name begins with I by any chance?

(Original post by Numan786)
    No she's my gf, well technically fiance. I just haven't brought her a ring yet and we haven't had an engagement party.

Who is this ? I'm really confused. I don't know any girls named bushra at aston?
    bushra/fahmida/halima, same thing. ok well dude if you two have to speak online in order to solve whether she is a psycho or not, then you have serious issues. you two need to actually sit together and talk, not talk like this, and you two should not be thinking about marriage at all yet, esp you, when she sounds like she has serious esteem issues. good luck, call me when you get bored of your babe lol

ReputationRep:
    Da***q is going on here :rofl: DYING
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    you go to newcastle? how on earth do you call someone else dumb? you probably got ccc lol, dumbass.

right, maybe speak with your husband to be as to why he calls you gf and thats it lol, shows his level of love towards you, and youre mighty big talking behind anon, shows how confident you are about him.
    LOL at you getting all sensitive that they're dating. Jealous or what.

And I can comment if it's related to my friends. How about you get lost?

Nah me and fahima are really good mates, don't you dare say crap like that. Name begins with I by any chance?
    name begins with X, why dont you grow some balls and say names rather than playing ipp dipp doo and tsr romances lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.