Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Girlfriend has daddy issues, what should I do? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    she is at newcastle, chill lol, unless youre at london met then yeah youd think newc is good
    yep, im mr khans daughter, they all know me
    Lmao, its RG.
    Better than Aston which is full of shisha smoking BTEC Bushras like you

Awww, I wonder why you can't find a man. Someone seems but hurt, are you a little bit jealous? You're calling me a dumbass? At least I got into uni with actual A levels and not BTECs
    Also Alhamdullilah I don't live in Sparkhill.
    its quite poor of you to degrade btecs, esp when i didnt do any im not a clingy psycho and am quite self confident so dont need a relationship to call someone daddy, not looking at anyone, ahem. i am jealous, correct. very jealous

youre saying alhamdullilah? maybe learn to speak english like a lady first before getting religious lmao, try and be modest as well, you go to a crap uni so dont diss another average one too lols.

Lmao, its RG.
    Better than Aston which is full of shisha smoking BTEC Bushras like you
    who gives a **** about russel group in the real world LOL?keep repeating RG like its your first kalma or something, calm down lol

why you making fun of me im going to cry now

who gives a **** about russel group in the real world LOL?keep repeating RG like its your first kalma or something, calm down lol

why you making fun of me im going to cry now

its quite poor of you to degrade btecs, esp when i didnt do any im not a clingy psycho and am quite self confident so dont need a relationship to call someone daddy, not looking at anyone, ahem. i am jealous, correct. very jealous

youre saying alhamdullilah? maybe learn to speak english like a lady first before getting religious lmao, try and be modest as well, you go to a crap uni so dont diss another average one too lols.
    Yeah even BTECs were too hard for you.
    Yeah go cry in the corner, me and my babes have had enough of you now.

Yeah even BTECs were too hard for you.
    Yeah go cry in the corner, me and my babes have had enough of you now.
    i know, barely scraped my gcses innit ;(
    y u hurt me so much ;( i go cri now, dis very hurt me ya no

go to daddy ;(

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this nice 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Yeah agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    x
    how old are you OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    Yeah agree.
    You know who it is?

ReputationRep:
    One of my best friends has a lot of problems with her dad and all i can say really is, support her as much as possible and be there for her when her dad isnt, and dont, whatever you do, suddenly decide that you need a bit of time out, cos that was what*ended her relationship...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    how old are you OP
    I'm 22

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justbeu)
    One of my best friends has a lot of problems with her dad and all i can say really is, support her as much as possible and be there for her when her dad isnt, and dont, whatever you do, suddenly decide that you need a bit of time out, cos that was what*ended her relationship...
    Yeah, I dont plan to leave her alone. I really want to help her. She means the world to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Yeah, I dont plan to leave her alone. I really want to help her. She means the world to me.
    All the best☺

ReputationRep:
    Try talking about your Father and what he was like then ask her more details about her dad.

ReputationRep:
    If that anon is your gf then I think there's more wrong with her than just daddy issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    If that anon is your gf then I think there's more wrong with her than just daddy issues.
    Lol she was just trolling.

Bushra I dunno if you knew this but Za*** sucked Numan's **** in the Star City car park, what a hoe
    serious? damn son thats wifey material right there, uck in the car park for a pack of biscuits, why we blurring her name out btw lol?

ReputationRep:
    Bushra I dunno if you knew this but Za*** sucked Numan's **** in the Star City car park, what a hoe
    Your intel is wrong. It was ur mom who was sucking me off in Star City car park.

ReputationRep:
    serious? damn son thats wifey material right there, uck in the car park for a pack of biscuits, why we blurring her name out btw lol?
    You can't have been important or very memorable since I don't remember who you are.

Calling it ucks like a BTEC bushra jheeezus. Do you use your BTEC certificates as a badge when you park in disabled spaces?

ReputationRep:
    Try to get her to open up to you. Spend some time with her, sit down and talk. Confront the problem and encourage her to talk to her dad and sort this ish out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.