Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, so I've got an invitation for an interview on the Dietetics Course. I am currently attending a foundation course in which I have as modules: Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Computer Science.

Has anyone had an interview for Dietetics ?What type of questions should I be prepared to answer?

Thank you all in advance..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleftheriadis)
    Hello everyone, so I am got an invitation for an interview next Saturday for Coventry University on the Dietetics Course. I a currently attending a foundation course in the most reputable Foundation College in Athens in which I have as modules: Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Computer Science.
    It's my most favorite uni and since I will be travelling from Greece to Coventry I would really like to prepare a bit for the interview.

Note: I also attented one year of an Institute of vocational knowledge in Greece, in ''Nutrition & Dietetics'',as well as some volunteer work in creating diets after proper measurements.Therefore I am not a complete stranger to the subjet.

Has anyone had an interview for Dietetics in Coventry, or in general?What type of questions should I be prepared to answer?

Very exciting!
    I can't give you the specific questions but the questions are normally along the lines of

Why do you want to study Dietetics?
    Why do you want to study Dietetics at Coventry?
    They may ask why you want to study in the UK
    They may ask about the role of the dietician
    They may ask what you want to do when you graduate
    They may test some of your communication skills etc
    They may ask what your favourite subjects are in school

PRACTICE ALL THIS WITH YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS/ IN A MIRROR.
    answer the questions with them.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES

ReputationRep:
    The Foundation College will help me prepare for the questions as well, thank you very much. Of course I will keep let you know when I get the results.
    So to speak, do you have any idea as when do the unis reply for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    The Foundation College will help me prepare for the questions as well, thank you very much. Of course I will keep let you know when I get the results.
    So to speak, do you have any idea as when do the unis reply for interviews?
    I have no idea, sorry. I won't be applying to university until next year.

ReputationRep:
    Great, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, so I've got an invitation for an interview on the Dietetics Course. I am currently attending a foundation course in which I have as modules: Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Computer Science.

Has anyone had an interview for Dietetics ?What type of questions should I be prepared to answer?

I've had an interview , and got a conditional offer! They replied back after a week I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    I've had an interview , and got a conditional offer! They replied back after a week I think.
    Thank you! 3 days left for the interview

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! 3 days left for the interview
    Did you get a place??

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a place??
    Still waiting for feedback. Easter holidays have stalled the procedure. Hopefully by the end of the forthcoming week I will know.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for feedback. Easter holidays have stalled the procedure. Hopefully by the end of the forthcoming week I will know.
    Have you got any offers anywhere else??

ReputationRep:
    Have you got any offers anywhere else??
    Yep. I got one in Northumbria university in Newcastle for Human Nutrition course and at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen for the Nutrition course.
    Still waiting for an offer for Glasgow Caledonian and Cardiff Metropolitan for Nutrition and Dietetics courses. Coventry is my top choice though and If I'm offered a place I'll definitely pick Cov Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I got one in Northumbria university in Newcastle for Human Nutrition course and at the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen for the Nutrition course.
    Still waiting for an offer for Glasgow Caledonian and Cardiff Metropolitan for Nutrition and Dietetics courses. Coventry is my top choice though and If I'm offered a place I'll definitely pick Cov Uni.
    Just wondering why Coventry is your main choice?

I am most likely firming it!

That's cuz my first choice Notts rejected me and Cov is the only other Uni I applied for this course.

The Uni was lovely <33 x

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering why Coventry is your main choice?

I am most likely firming it!

That's cuz my first choice Notts rejected me and Cov is the only other Uni I applied for this course.

The Uni was lovely <33 x
    Its pretty close to a lot of cities including London. I liked the atmosphere of the city and the facilities where breathtaking. Im interested in Dietetics course mostly too. So hopefully Cov will offer me a chance

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty close to a lot of cities including London. I liked the atmosphere of the city and the facilities where breathtaking. Im interested in Dietetics course mostly too. So hopefully Cov will offer me a chance
    What accommodation are you considering?

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation are you considering?
    I will have to check the prices. I don't mind the off-suite, but if there is only a small difference I'll probably book an en-suite room.
    How about you ?

ReputationRep:
    I will have to check the prices. I don't mind the off-suite, but if there is only a small difference I'll probably book an en-suite room.
    How about you ?
    Really want an ensuite,but can't afford it.

ReputationRep:
    Really want an ensuite,but can't afford it.
    Well, I believe that you will have to deal with proper and tidy kind of students. So don't sweat it. It will be great

ReputationRep:
    Well, I believe that you will have to deal with proper and tidy kind of students. So don't sweat it. It will be great
    Hopefully x

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully x
    When I get feedback I'll let you know.. Cheers..

ReputationRep:
    When I get feedback I'll let you know.. Cheers..
    I'm curious..

Why did you choose dietetics?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.