Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa15ron)
    Would someone be able to explain to me what a class and object are? Can't get my head round it
    Object:
    -An instance of a class
    A real world identity
    -It has attributes and methods

Class:
    - A template for a set of objects that have state and behaviour

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Guys could you predict what could a eight marker would be?

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared shitless... Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU OCR🙏bless up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone reckon it went? I thought it was pretty good generally, the stepwise one I wasn't quite sure what they were looking for but other than that it was fine.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me what the answer should have been for the 8 marker about CIR and the 6 marker about scope? And can someone draw the stepwise refinement thing too. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you OCR for ending on a high note ... that was great.. wouldn't have minded a bit of a challenge but still a great paper overall ...

ReputationRep:
    That paper was way too nice

So prepare for the high grade boundaries...

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the backtracking question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackkt_)
    Not a correct solution
    find p
    set p as hand_brake

can't remember the exact syntax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rish_gi)
    That paper was way too nice

So prepare for the high grade boundaries...
    Lol dont say that i still made some silly mistakes, what are the normal grade boundries do you know by heart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackkt_)
    Explain what backtracking is ...
    Show what steps 12,13,14 would be ... which you use hand_brake as P
    Use those steps to explain your point ...
    6 marks in the bag.

ReputationRep:
    That paper was amazing. No way I dropped more than 20 marks at MOST.

Maybe OCR felt *****y over last years shenanigans for f452???

I have a feeling most of us needed that paper after those football and off-syllabus questions :')

56/100 was an A for our year, so thinking they're trying to balance the grades???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallekmo)
    Lol dont say that i still made some silly mistakes, what are the normal grade boundries do you know by heart?
    Last year was fairly easy ... so If I was you I'd go according to those boundaries ... add a little more to be cautious ...
    I'll tell you what they were ...

A was 86 Marks ...
    B was 75 Marks ..
    C was 64 Marks
    D was 54 marks ... etc.
    If you got an E in that paper .. you either didn't give a **** and didn't revise or were half asleep.

Yeah .. you can expect them to be similar .. maybe add 2 marks to each boundary to be realistic.

ReputationRep:
    Ehhh, I'm sure I made some mistakes, it's really hard to predict what way the markscheme will go on some questions. I'm pretty sure I ****ed up the backtracking question, but it was only 3/4 marks I believe so I'm not too worried.

They were so nice with the 8 marker, and the fact there were no trees was a complete blessing. No BNF was a surprise also.

That was actually an okay paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMathsMan)
    Last year was fairly easy ... so If I was you I'd go according to those boundaries ... add a little more to be cautious ...

A was 86 Marks ...
    B was 75 Marks ..
    C was 64 Marks
    D was 54 marks ... etc.
    If you got an E in that paper .. you either didn't give a **** and didn't revise or were half asleep.

Yeah .. you can expect them to be similar .. maybe add 2 marks to each boundary to be realistic.
    If 85 was an A what was an A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMathsMan)

A was 86 Marks ...
    B was 75 Marks ..
    C was 64 Marks
    D was 54 marks ... etc.

To be honest i didnt know f453 was out of 120 but let me ask i just checked the grade boundaries. Does OCR f453 not have a*?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.