I am going through the student finance calculator and I am going to be applying pretty soon but have a question about household income, I am currently 23, working full time and living with my parents.
From what I understand the household income is what my parents and I earn but once I start uni in September I will no longer be working full-time, will this change how much I am getting and how to I enter this?
Turn on thread page Beta
Question about house hold income watch
- Thread Starter
- 05-03-2016 09:12
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 21-03-2016 12:02
The assessment would be based on your parents income, unless you have supported yourself financially for 3 years in which case you can request to be assessed as independent.
You only need to declare your own income from:
- Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
- Property Lettings or Rent
- Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
- Trusts or Sponsorships
- Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries).