Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right so i always need to pee in the middle of the night like 2 or 3 times every single night. Its always breaking up my sleep and i find it difficult to get back to sleep afterwards. So basically im left feeling tired and lacking energy everyday because of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyle98)
    Right so i always need to pee in the middle of the night like 2 or 3 times every single night. Its always breaking up my sleep and i find it difficult to get back to sleep afterwards. So basically im left feeling tired and lacking energy everyday because of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would go see a doctor. Do you drink a lot in the last hour or two before going to bed? Things like tea especially can make you pee more often (at least in my experience). Even so, 2 or 3 times a night seems like a bit much unless you're really guzzling fluids before bed.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Drink less fluids in the day, try to go before you sleep, get some sleeping pills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I would go see a doctor. Do you drink a lot in the last hour or two before going to bed? Things like tea especially can make you pee more often (at least in my experience). Even so, 2 or 3 times a night seems like a bit much unless you're really guzzling fluids before bed.
    Tbh i dont drink that much fluids during the day haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i dont drink that much fluids during the day haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ironically, it sounds like you need to drink more. If your urine is too concentrated your body will try to get rid of it quickly as it has more bacteria in it. If it is diluted then your bladder will be able to hold more. Obviously don't drink excessively before sleeping and bloat your tummy but a glass or two of water may help.

Also def worth seeing your gp for a blood test as excessive urination can be a sign of diabetes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.