Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember lengths of Prims questions individually, I know it's too much to ask but anyone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhnafR)
    What did you get?
    Can't quite remember, but it definitely asked for cost rather than capacity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GusMick)
    so the paper was bad, i didn't finish. Id say i skipped the last third of q7 and the last half of q8. Luckily a C on this and a decent ums on c3 and c4 should still see me getting an A overall. But idk if i even got a C on this
    literally same i was hoping to get at least a B on this but dont even think i got a C :'( im actually relying on c3 and c4! need a B this year to get an A waahhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pecora)
    Has it been confirmed that 1.5y + x is (3y + 2x) correct?

Can anyone here please tell me if I will get follow through marks for putting 1.5x + y (3x + 2y)?
    Not sure if you are wrong, but if you are you get ftM marks and one ftA( if there is two A marks)

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundaries:
    100 UMS-75 maybe 74
    A*-69-only because i got 69 lol.
    A-59-it will not be any lower, no recent d1 paper was lower than 58.and there are harder past papers.
    B-idk-i never get lower than this so i dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Why is there no mark scheme for this crappy exam?!

ReputationRep:
    I managed to complete that paper on time (barely) ....

but obviously got a **** ton of stuff wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokeins1)
    Not sure if you are wrong, but if you are you get ftM marks and one ftA( if there is two A marks)
    Nah nevermind, I'll get 0. Does anyone remember how much was the linear programming question worth? Especially from objective line onwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ISAAQAHELP)
    Grade boundaries:
    100 UMS-75 maybe 74
    A-59-it will not be any lower, no recent d1 paper was lower than 58.and there are harder past papers.
    Kinda rude ngl and you don't know that you've got 69

ReputationRep:
    I did that whole paper in pencil, what happens if some parts dont get scanned? Can the examiner pull out the real paper?

ReputationRep:
    Was there a question on dijkstras about finding a route via J ? Think I completely missed that question how many marks Is it worth ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokeins1)
    Anyone remember lengths of Prims questions individually, I know it's too much to ask but anyone ?
    I think it was 80

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gekkelekkebekke)
    can't remember but there were 2 critical activities happening around 12.5, along with 3 other activities hence minimum workers = 5
    How can you have 2 critical activities happening at the same time?

But I agree at 12.5 there are 5 going on

ReputationRep:
    For the simulatenous equation in the last question if you dont show any working out and just gave the answer do you get full marks? (I was running out of time so I used my calculator)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know atleast when the paper will get leaked on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Person18)
    People are saying they got 50 for the via J for D's algorithm, I think I got 49
    I got 49 as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia66)
    Was there a question on dijkstras about finding a route via J ? Think I completely missed that question how many marks Is it worth ?
    It was 2 marks, one for the route and one for the length. I wouldn't worry too much about it now tbh, what's done is done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilkonebi)
    I got 49 as well
    same. got 48 for first part and 49 for second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ISAAQAHELP)
    Grade boundaries:
    100 UMS-75 maybe 74
    I would argue that the IAL papers are the harder past papers, not the UK ones, and I personally think this paper was harder than any of the UK papers. Boundaries will be slightly lower than last year, I would've thought.

100 UMS: 70/75
    90 UMS: 63/75

Now for the important boundaries:
    80 UMS: 57/75
    70 UMS: 51/75
    60 UMS: 46/75
    50 UMS: 40/75
    40 UMS: 35/75

ReputationRep:
    80 for prims is correct i believe?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.