Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokeins1)
    Yep that's what I got. It looked weird at the exam thou ( usually their is a diff of only 1 or 2) didn't had time to double check
    I thought the odd one was 70 + 66?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    5 workers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you - would "activities xxx commencing at day 12" be sufficient for the marks, do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    Thank you - would "activities xxx commencing at day 12" be sufficient for the marks, do you think?
    I put that 5 activities must be happening at time 12.5 hence the lower bound of workers is 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    I am so unfamiliar with those numbers so idk ... 😳

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Same modules as me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UCL/LSE/Loughborough/Warwick - haven't sorted out my mind properly, Maths with economics or something like that. You? And best of luck for D2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LSE, Maths and Econonics, and Thanks, looks like I've got competition if you come LSE lol

ReputationRep:
    UCL/LSE/Loughborough/Warwick - haven't sorted out my mind properly, Maths with economics or something like that. You? And best of luck for D2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you considered doing additional further maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    LSE, Maths and Econonics, and Thanks, looks like I've got competition if you come LSE lol
    Awesome dude - sounds like there's a lot of similarities, if you drop me PM later or a visitor message or something we can talk some more later about it all! I feel like we're going slightly off topic here and probably annoying some others that's all!

And no but I have considered STEP 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought that I remembered getting something like that, too... I'm sure that I got either 126m or 136m for it...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure that my pairings were 75, 85 and 125. Repeating the arcs with 75 and the total length being 382+75=459

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome dude - sounds like there's a lot of similarities, if you drop me PM later or a visitor message or something we can talk some more later about it all! I feel like we're going slightly off topic here and probably annoying some others that's all!

And no but I have considered STEP 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What thread do you call this?

ReputationRep:
    I said that on day 12, 5 activities must be happening so the lower bound is 5
    however some people on here are saying that you had to say "on day 12.5"

does it make a difference? will I lose marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    For the dikstra. I got 49 for part a but everyone seems to have got 48. How many marks would I lose. And does anyone remember the route for part a.
    I got 48 for part a and 49 for part b. How many marks you lose depends on your working values, I think you'd lose 2 or 3 marks at most.

ReputationRep:
    for the last one I used 2y + x will I still get carry through marks for rest of question

ReputationRep:
    What thread do you call this?
    Shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    It's 12<d<13 **i think** if so then from the perevouios MS 12, 12.5 and 13 are all fine

ReputationRep:
    It's 12<d<13 **i think** if so then from the perevouios MS 12, 12.5 and 13 are all fine
    Yes inclusive
    How many marks was that Q?

ReputationRep:
    Yes inclusive
    How many marks was that Q?
    2 marks I reckon
    1 for correct no. of stupid workers and one for the reason

ReputationRep:
    put 12-13 hours not days oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venerable crow)
    put 12-13 hours not days oops
    Do you reckon time 12.5 would suffice yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.