Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Yes however it was an objective function. You cannot, through simple thinking and logic, have maximise c = y = 1.5x. It is the TOTAL amount. So you have C = x + 1.5y

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I realised that I've worded that slightly wrong, I was trying to say what u just said. ✍👎my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMathsMan)
    I put y + 1.5x .. not gunna lie ... because I was thinking in the way that guy was as well... noticed there was a question similar to that in a past paper .. and yes you are right ... so I'll just lock myself in a toilet and just **** the rest of my life ;-P
    It's good that you know for now! Remember that this doesn't count towards 90% in A2 if you want an A*!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    It's good that you know for now! Remember that this doesn't count towards 90% in A2 if you want an A*!
    No ... I just want an A .. it's these additional that I hate
    C1 and C2 i basically got 100% maybe one or 2 marks lost
    S1 and D1 I ****ed up ... probably got 65 UMS in S1 and 75 UMS in D1
    C3 I'm most confident with
    C4, well ... we shall see ;-P

ReputationRep:
    No ... I just want an A .. it's these additional that I hate
    C1 and C2 i basically got 100% maybe one or 2 marks lost
    S1 and D1 I ****ed up ... probably got 65 UMS in S1 and 75 UMS in D1
    C3 I'm most confident with
    C4, well ... we shall see ;-P
    Okay that sounds fine You're definitely on for the A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Okay that sounds fine You're definitely on for the A
    How's it going for you?

ReputationRep:
    I actually think i got everything correct, but I didn't have time to check the scheduling question. Did you get 5 workers using the cascade chart and 3 workers when scheduling.

ReputationRep:
    How's it going for you?
    I'm doing A2 at the moment so D1 is just going to count as an AS module for me in maths most likely

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Student403;65887838]I'm doing A2 at the moment so D1 is just going to count as an AS module for me in maths most likely[/QUOTE

Yeah I'm doing A2 as well ... D1 counts for AS for me. Hopefully C3 is good ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotohaggerston)
    I actually think i got everything correct, but I didn't have time to check the scheduling question. Did you get 5 workers using the cascade chart and 3 workers when scheduling.
    Same position as you tbh

Must've made some mistakes cos that's just me... but yeah I got that too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did you guys find this paper harder than usual because i did, the questions were in an unfamiliar format to the past papers i did for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Did anyone else have a little cry when they saw those weird squiggly lines as paths on the dijkstra question? (Got it right but still made me wanna die)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr!!! Never mind the way edexcel make up questions

ReputationRep:
    How many marks for around 90 UMS do people think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotohaggerston)
    yes

ReputationRep:

Yeah I'm doing A2 as well ... D1 counts for AS for me. Hopefully C3 is good ...
    Good luck I did C3 last year

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the lower bound of workers was 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opgg)
    did you guys find this paper harder than usual because i did, the questions were in an unfamiliar format to the past papers i did for it.
    I hardly did any past papers so not harder than what I was expecting as I had nothing to compare it to

Maybe that's just me though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For question 7 the scheduling with an extra 6 leniency, did anyone else manage to do it using 3 workers?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Themathgeek)
    I hardly did any past papers so not harder than what I was expecting as I had nothing to compare it to

Maybe that's just me though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate to be Captain Obvious, but.. I would not suggest repeating that unless you really don't have a choice. I've done that for uni exams because I left things too late. :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I hate to be Captain Obvious, but.. I would not suggest repeating that unless you really don't have a choice. I've done that for uni exams because I left things too late. :hide:
    Yupp learnt the hard way

Gonna be way more organised next year but until then got a week to learn d2 from scratch xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the objective function I wrote C=10x+15y without simplifying further, would that affect the number of marks I'd achieve

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.