Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Themathgeek)
    Yupp learnt the hard way

Gonna be way more organised next year but until then got a week to learn d2 from scratch xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've got no exams inbetween, I think you can do it, as long as you are getting enough sleep. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the question paper? I wanted to get another look at question 8. Can someone tell me the equalities we had to plot?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so stupid and realised that when I was finding V in the linear programming question, because I found Y first I've wrote the co-ordinates the wrong way round. Will I only lose one mark though because I wrote X= and y= before the final answer of v=( , )

ReputationRep:
    Was bored so did my own version of Mark scheme, got bored midway through lol. anyone wanna complete it or comment on it feel free. it would be very much appreciated.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4172578

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James10090)
    I'm sure the lower bound of workers was 4
    I got the same. Lots of people got 5 though, so i*m not sure if I did the late/early times right on that question.

ReputationRep:
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mustumar)
    For the objective function I wrote C=10x+15y without simplifying further, would that affect the number of marks I'd achieve

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The objective line was only 1 mark so if you did the rest correctly which you should have because your line will have the same gradient then you will lose only that 1 mark.

ReputationRep:
    I got 4 too. The length of all activities divided by 30 was 3.something

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the definite answer for prims

ReputationRep:
    For the algorithm question which of 122 and 0.5 should be X, I said 122 because it is an integer value, would this gain any of the marks? Student403 NotNotBatman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James10090)
    I got 4 too. The length of all activities divided by 30 was 3.something
    Yes however this isn't the method you were supposed to use. You were supposed to use your cuntt chart to work it out, and if you did this you'd of found it was five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Im a 100% sure it was 80, I triple checked this, and I've seen more 80's than 82's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    Im a 100% sure it was 80, I triple checked this, and I've seen more 80's than 82's
    Ah.. that's one or two dropped from that then! I was pretty sure it was 82! I'll get marks for my method because I'm sure it's just one arc I've messed up on

ReputationRep:
    Ah.. that's one or two dropped from that then! I was pretty sure it was 82! I'll get marks for my method because I'm sure it's just one arc I've messed up on
    It was definitely 80

ReputationRep:
    For the algorithm question which of 122 and 0.5 should be X, I said 122 because it is an integer value, would this gain any of the marks? Student403 NotNotBatman
    That question pissed me off. I thought it meant that 122 was the value of y and 0.5 is the value of t and you had to work out what x would be. I feel so dumb:ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    I got 80

ReputationRep:
    Can someone post the unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    I wrote question 2 with pencil and I didn't have time to go over it in pen... Do you think there will be a problem???
    I'm really nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goingtofailexams)
    I wrote question 2 with pencil and I didn't have time to go over it in pen... Do you think there will be a problem???
    I'm really nervous
    Nope. A lot of people do activity networks in pencil. They'll mark it somehow don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goingtofailexams)
    I'm really nervous
    Well it's a drawing so it shouldn't be a problem.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.