Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Well well well... I guess we weren't all moaning for no reason!

53 for an A, 63 for 100 UMS
    I'm not even surprised. I've been saying it from the start. Finishing that paper in time simply wasn't possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucabrasi98)
    I'm not even surprised. I've been saying it from the start. Finishing that paper in time simply wasn't possible.
    I finished it with about 5 mins to spare, but I did completely fk up the scheduling question so there's that

ReputationRep:

Edexcel raw mark converter.
    could you please send me the link for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotohaggerston)
    could you please send me the link for that
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...Smarkconverter

ReputationRep:
    what happens if I get higher in further maths than maths because I think i got full ums in further but I messed up c1 and c2

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if they automatically switch around modules for the best possible grade in maths and fmaths, or do you have to request it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    Do you know if they automatically switch around modules for the best possible grade in maths and fmaths, or do you have to request it?
    They can switch certain modules around, in order to make both grades as high as possible. However, some combinations are not allowed (e.g.: S1 in further maths, and S2 in maths).

ReputationRep:
    I finished it with about 5 mins to spare, but I did completely fk up the scheduling question so there's that
    I messed-up the schedule too! Luckily, it was only worth three marks. But, really, 63 for 100 UMS is just ridiculous! I can see why though - I almost didn't finish (and I get extra time, too!).

ReputationRep:
    full ums in d1

ReputationRep:
    Full UMS despite missing out multiple question parts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotohaggerston)
    full ums in d1
    Same here - despite coming out of the exam feeling that I'd messed it up!

ReputationRep:
    Bang on 80. Whoosh...Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1471549908.007400.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  54.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenphos)
    Yeah that would make sense.

Redfern algorithm = FAKE
    Knobhead. I failed that exam because you said the Redfern algorithm is Fake!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Please Add Me I Will Give You MA Number

Please Add Me also
    I have a few resources That I can give you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.