Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you had to give one up forever , what would it be and why ? Go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Internet.

If I was trapped on an island, with a beautiful lady, having the internet would be useless.

ReputationRep:
    Just as you are in your life today..no extenuating scenario ... What would you give up ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would give them both up in exchange for a reasonable amount of money.

(with regards to sex it would be less like giving it up, more like never getting started)

ReputationRep:
    Internet, I'm not sure though.

(Original post by jammy4041)
    Internet.

If I was trapped on an island, with a beautiful lady, having the internet would be useless.
    You might die from boredom though. At least with the internet you have entertainment and virtual sexy girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver_Spider23)
    If you had to give one up forever , what would it be and why ? Go

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sex, don't get any probably never will, a fleshlight/dildo for most people should be fine right? Internet is plenty more useful, i use it almost all the time, research for work, games and social media to name a few
    Internet.

this is a highly unlikely situation and thus we can dismiss anything that would happen in this scenario due to the majority answering this question would assume that nothing would change and you are as you are today no changes

ReputationRep:
    Humanity survived for millennia without the internet. It wouldn't survive for long without sex.

ReputationRep:
    Sex would mean no kids, and Internet means I can't work. I kind of need to make a living, so would have to give up sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    You might die from boredom though. At least with the internet you have entertainment and virtual sexy girls.

ReputationRep:
    Internet.

Once that lady ages enough, you won't want to have sex with her. Internet does not age.

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Humanity survived for millennia without the internet. It wouldn't survive for long without sex.
    OP asked you to choose between both. If you choose internet, the rest of humans would still be able to have sex. So humanity can survive just fine without you.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I seem to have already made my decision.

ReputationRep:
    Internet.

But you're NOT trapped on a remote island with a beautiful lady. You can't go around making decisions using that scenario. "I'm not going to go to school today, because if I were trapped on a remote island with a beautiful lady, having an education would be pointless!"

ReputationRep:
    Sex. Internet >>> sex.

ReputationRep:
    Sex. Easy choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.