Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I've received offers from UCL History, Politics and Economic course in SSEES and King's PPE course. UCL is much higher in the world league of unis than King's, however, I heard that SSEES has nor really good reputation. I this true? What do you think about SSEES? And is that possible to change now the course in UCL for similar one but in another department?

ReputationRep:
    Kings is pretty meh, but not terrible and I'd definitely recommend UCL (I know plenty of SSEES students and they are all going to do fine). I changed course a couple of weeks after starting at UCL so I believe you could probably too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saibhandari)
    Kings is pretty meh, but not terrible and I'd definitely recommend UCL (I know plenty of SSEES students and they are all going to do fine). I changed course a couple of weeks after starting at UCL so I believe you could probably too.
    Ok, sounds optimistic, thank you)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.