Turn on thread page Beta

What would you say to yourself? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Two categories- What you'd like to say to yourself as a kid (advice).

What you'd do if you found an alternate version of you (but you can't use them as some sort of clone slave), as if suddenly there were two identical yous, both with the exact same brain, body and memories?
    The alternate you can't go away...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    To kid me - **** is going to get tough. Some days you'll think you won't get through it. Yeah, you're still struggling now but you're still here and you're still fighting. Hold onto that.

Alternative version of me - right, that's scary. The world doesn't need two versions of me. They should go, vanish. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    To kid me - **** is going to get tough. Some days you'll think you won't get through it. Yeah, you're still struggling now but you're still here and you're still fighting. Hold onto that.
    I find that very admirable

(Original post by Airmed)
    They should go, vanish. :getmecoat:
    They can't go away...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by longshot100)
    I find that very admirable
    Thank you.

They can't go away...
    I'll lock them up then.

To child me: Your parents' failures are not a reflection on you. It's not something wrong with you, it's something wrong with them. Also, you're going to be okay. Everything that happens - you'll make it through, I promise.

To alternate version of me: Will you quiz me for my exam? (This seems like the perfect opportunity for a permanant study buddy, in my opinion. :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    dont ever make a tsr account

dont ever make a tsr account

ReputationRep:
    I would be pretty spooked if I saw myself and it would probably be a little bit awkward as I wouldn't know what to say. I don't think we'd be good friends, quite often you aren't friends with people who you are similar to, perhaps because of competition. Strange question!

ReputationRep:
    Get a life.

ReputationRep:
    To me- Chin up mate, life gets a lot better and you actually learn a lot of sick dance moves in the end
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and you meet FrenchUnicorn
    To alternate me-wanna rep each other as much as possible when possible? for real tho-maybe we'd pull off some fresh magic shows together or get a dance routine going

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    To me- Chin up mate, life gets a lot better and you actually learn a lot of sick dance moves in the end
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and you meet FrenchUnicorn
    To alternate me-wanna rep each other as much as possible when possible? for real tho-maybe we'd pull off some fresh magic shows together or get a dance routine going
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Get Lost!

ReputationRep:
    It never gets any easier.

ReputationRep:
    To the kid version of myself: The fear of loneliness does more damage than loneliness itself and just because somebody has a pair of lips doesn't mean the advice that comes out of them is true.

To my alternate version: Probably play Xbox together or something since they can't really be your slave.

ReputationRep:
    Kid - A levels were a mistake. Save yourself

Alternate - I'd kill them x'D

ReputationRep:
    kid me : experiment more with haircuts

alternate me : probably have sex with it

ReputationRep:
    Kid me: Do not join that TSR thing

Alt me: Get off that TSR thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    To child me: Your parents' failures are not a reflection on you. It's not something wrong with you, it's something wrong with them. Also, you're going to be okay. Everything that happens - you'll make it through, I promise.

To alternate version of me: Will you quiz me for my exam? (This seems like the perfect opportunity for a permanant study buddy, in my opinion. :lol:)

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longshot100)
    What you'd like to say to yourself as a kid (advice)
    Stay the **** away from mobile phone masts! :sad:

What you'd do if you found an alternate version of you
    Run the **** away! :woo:

(Original post by Blondie987)
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is going to sound ridiculous, but I needed that. Thank you.

Love you, Blondie. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is going to sound ridiculous, but I needed that. Thank you.

Love you, Blondie. :hugs:
    No problem, honestly sometimes this website is my best support network lol, love you too and obviously pm me if you ever need to chat

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.