Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

After visiting Oxford Brookes today I'm 99% sure I'm going to firm it however I was just wondering if anyone else's course is at Harcourt but they are still planning on staying at either of the halls in Headington?

Or anyone else applying for Philosophy in general where are you staying?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I went to the talk yesterday aswell and have firmed philosphy at OB. I was talking to two 2nd year students and one of them lived at Clive Booth and the other on the harcourt hill campus. I have decided to put Clive Booth first for accomidation because I have heard it is more lively and it's only a 30 min bus journey from Harcourt hill. Harcourt hill will be second on my list though as the accomidation was very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicehipkiss)
    Hi, I went to the talk yesterday aswell and have firmed philosphy at OB. I was talking to two 2nd year students and one of them lived at Clive Booth and the other on the harcourt hill campus. I have decided to put Clive Booth first for accomidation because I have heard it is more lively and it's only a 30 min bus journey from Harcourt hill. Harcourt hill will be second on my list though as the accomidation was very nice.

Yeah I think Harcourt will be my second choice but I'm really hoping I get Clive Booth, seems a lot more lively!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.