Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name is Dawn, I'm 20 and in my second year of uni. I study at university of the arts London. I am currently living in halls for the second year of my education but I really want to move into a house this year. I am looking for interesting people to share a house with!

A bit about me:
    I am creative, good at cooking, clean, music lover, sociable (super easy to get on with). I like to party but also enjoy quiet time too. I would also like to mention that I am a smoker, in case that bothers anyone.

You don't necessarily have to go to my uni, would love to share with people from other unis, male or female. My campus is based in west London but I am open to branching out within a reasonable distance.

So if you're looking for housemates for September, please feel free to contact me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawnlimbu)
    Hi! My name is Dawn, I'm 20 and in my second year of uni. I study at university of the arts London. I am currently living in halls for the second year of my education but I really want to move into a house this year. I am looking for interesting people to share a house with!

A bit about me:
    I am creative, good at cooking, clean, music lover, sociable (super easy to get on with). I like to party but also enjoy quiet time too. I would also like to mention that I am a smoker, in case that bothers anyone.

You don't necessarily have to go to my uni, would love to share with people from other unis, male or female. My campus is based in west London but I am open to branching out within a reasonable distance.

So if you're looking for housemates for September, please feel free to contact me!
    I'm looking for House mates actually and do art

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Are you still looking? I'm 21 and study at the Royal vet college in London. I'm looking for a flatshare for sept this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! If you're still looking for housemates, I just wanted to drop a line and say that I'm looking for a flatshare from September onwards, too. I am 19 and will be a second year student at King's College. My campus is on the Strand so somewhere in zone 1 or the City would be ideal.

My name is RJ and I'm from India. I'm studying Comparative Literature.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a flat share around Harrow Campus. I've had a conditional offer for the Film BA. It would be my first year, I'm from France
    Is anyone looking for a roomate or something around harrow ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dawn, I'm looking for a place to stay for my second year of uni, I'd love it if you'd contact me. I'm 20 and studying Politics at UCL.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.