Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Firstly I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new here.

I'm currently studying a Film Studies degree at Sheffield Hallam University and for my dissertation I'm doing a research study on 12A films and how parents feel about content within films with the certificate.

To help me complete my research I've created a survey and I need as many parents as possible to complete it over the next two weeks. Ideally only parents who have children under 14 years old, and who have an interest in films/take their kids to the cinema.

I'd be indebted to everyone who fills the survey out as I know just how boring they can be. It is completely anonymous and It should only take about 10-15 minutes and I've tried to put as many images and short clips in there to make it as interesting as possible.

It should be noted that the survey does contain strong language, discriminatory language and nudity, but everything included is from 12A films. The link to the survey is:

http://goo.gl/forms/dxpqzP8WWU

If anyone has any questions/comments or concerns then feel free to let me know and I'll try and answer them the best I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filmstudentsheff)
    Firstly I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new here.

I'm currently studying a Film Studies degree at Sheffield Hallam University and for my dissertation I'm doing a research study on 12A films and how parents feel about content within films with the certificate.

To help me complete my research I've created a survey and I need as many parents as possible to complete it over the next two weeks. Ideally only parents who have children under 14 years old, and who have an interest in films/take their kids to the cinema.

I'd be indebted to everyone who fills the survey out as I know just how boring they can be. It is completely anonymous and It should only take about 10-15 minutes and I've tried to put as many images and short clips in there to make it as interesting as possible.

It should be noted that the survey does contain strong language, discriminatory language and nudity, but everything included is from 12A films. The link to the survey is:

[/b]

If anyone has any questions/comments or concerns then feel free to let me know and I'll try and answer them the best I can.
    Perhaps you could try mumsnet if you want lots of parents taking part in the survey? (http://www.mumsnet.com/)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Perhaps you could try mumsnet if you want lots of parents taking part in the survey? (http://www.mumsnet.com/)

Thanks The Other Side. I've already placed a thread on mumsnet too, and various other parenting forums. It's just to get the most scope possible and the widest variety of people/parents.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by filmstudentsheff)
    The link to the survey is:

http://goo.gl/forms/dxpqzP8WWU

Yeah I think the TSR parent membership will mostly be either students with very young children (ie baby/toddler) or parents of students (ie aged 17+).

But good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.