The Student Room Group

How do ugly guys even get laid?

I'm an 18 year old girl from the UK. I'm not hot or anything and i apologise in case this is offensive sorry!

Throughout my life I've always seen girls go for/fancy the hottest guys and ofc average guys do get girlfriends but they never seem to be SEXUALLY pursued.

Like I and my friends too only find average guys attractive WITH their personality and interests taken into account, whereas I've hooked up w hot guys way above me in looks and really fallen for a few only bc of how they look, sometimes even after 10 minutes of bad sex.

My point is I've never ever considered having any form of sex with an ugly guy and never considered no-strings sex with average guy, but guys do this all the time with girls e.g. hot guys sleeping with average girls like me or even some overweight girls at school who seem to have a strong list of attractive hookups.

I'm an average looking girl, a bit chubby, but with stuff like Tinder last year I got absolutely stunning guys to meetup with me but they basically pumped and dumped me but hey, it took me 5 hookups to realize why this was happening so its my fault.

but my question is, If even average and below average girls like me are getting laid with hot guys, who are average guys and ugly guys ****ing? Do they just not get laid?

Scroll to see replies

They get with drunk girls who are not that good looking.

Or they have a lot of money.
Reply 2
Who told you below average looking guys don't get laid? This is just an assumption you are making and there is no way you can even quantify this.

I'm not an ugly guy so can't really answer your question but a guy no matter how he looks will either attract a lady because of his status and wealth or his personality. I don't think it's any different for most, just happens to be that the more attractive guys would get laid the most.
Reply 3
Girls are more picky and have a lot more options.
Reply 4
Such a generalisation too. You have no evidence of this.
Reply 5
You seriously felt the need to make this thread twice? What exactly is going on with you? Were the two pages of responses on your previous posting not good enough?
Reply 6
not everyone thinks like you
Being 'ugly' could get you just as many guys/girls as someone who 'you' think is hot. It's all very subjective and therefore i think it's dependent upon the individual.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do you suffer from Alzheimer's??? You already have made this thread earlier.

i don't think she remembers bro...
I imagine they do it by not filling up the relationships sections on forums with generalising nonsense-talk.
we just rely on the girl having low standards I guess + appreciate a good personality ^_^
I'm really into guys who are considered ugly by society but they are not into me. I actually have better luck with classically attractive men, who don't really do it for me. I guess I will just have to settle :tongue:
truth
"Hi, I'm superficial".
Clearly the truth hurts
Speaking from experience - we don't. We study hard, party hard, work out and enjoy our lives. We flirt with girls and dance with them in clubs but still go home alone every night. We can't get a first date nor do we ever receive female attention for anything. Some of us have just given up and learned to live with our own company.
asif007 awww that's sad. don't give up. If it makes you feel better, I have a friend who is obese, like really obese and balding. He just got a gf last year and still together. It comes with time, the older people get the more they realize who they prefer to be with
Reply 17
We ugly guys use money to attract our women...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm am ugly guy. I also get hit on more often than my classically good-looking friends. Turns out being funny and multitalented works.

If they get really lucky, they might find out that I'm the absolute jackpot. My gf did.
By being funny and/or nice. Rather that than someone fit but boring/up himself