Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for this one? It's for a tax summer internship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e^x)
    Learn your competencies and have a good story to tell for why you want to work for PWC and why tax and how this fits into your long term career prospects and talk about your interest in studying for a professional qualification. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiritually)
    Learn your competencies and have a good story to tell for why you want to work for PWC and why tax and how this fits into your long term career prospects and talk about your interest in studying for a professional qualification. Good luck.
    Thanks for this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e^x)
    Hi, sorry for going off-topic but would be really grateful if you could give me some quick info.

I was just recently looking into applying to a PwC internship, and it seems strange that I can't find any motivational questions/competency questions on the application form. Since you already applied, please could you just tell me if your application form had these questions or not? Is it just me having a tech problem, or do they ask you to fill out a separate competency-based form after you submit the initial one?

Many thanks! And good luck with your telephone interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cola_23)
    Hi, sorry for going off-topic but would be really grateful if you could give me some quick info.

I was just recently looking into applying to a PwC internship, and it seems strange that I can't find any motivational questions/competency questions on the application form. Since you already applied, please could you just tell me if your application form had these questions or not? Is it just me having a tech problem, or do they ask you to fill out a separate competency-based form after you submit the initial one?

if you need tests done or need help on doing a test please send me an e-mail, I have done tests from all providers be it shl, kenexa, talent q. This includes numerical, verbal, logical and situational judgement.
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:

Mine didn't have motivational Qs. I think only some do like actuarial and consulting.

GL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e^x)
    Mine didn't have motivational Qs. I think only some do like actuarial and consulting.

GL

Thanks for letting me know, as that's a bit different to other graduate employer applications for not having competency-based questions. Feeling much more assured now. I'm assuming they will evaluate the competencies more at interview and AC stage. So, how did your interview go? =)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for letting me know, as that's a bit different to other graduate employer applications for not having competency-based questions. Feeling much more assured now. I'm assuming they will evaluate the competencies more at interview and AC stage. So, how did your interview go? =)
    Hey I went on a business insight day at PwC, and this is the advice I got...

x

the link is to my post.

ReputationRep:
    Also, although it isn't for an internship - they replicate the application process for anyone applying to anything at PwC. Although there are slight differences, for example some have face-to-face interviews and assessment days.

ReputationRep:
    Got it tomoz.

(Original post by jamestg)

x

the link is to my post.
    Thanks for this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)

x

the link is to my post.
    Cheers!

(Original post by e^x)
    Got it tomoz.

Thanks for this
    Oh..Good luck for tomorrow! I've got one for a different firm on Friday..Fingers-crossed!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.