Turn on thread page Beta

Personality test watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's a little personality test we did at school. Grab the nearest bit of paper to you and get drawing. Share with what you got!

Hold your paper landscape
    Now, draw mountains on your paper
    Draw a road going around one of your mountains
    Draw two trees on a mountain
    And, finally, draw a sky for your background

Only check how you did after drawing!! (please say if you get something different)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The mountain itself:
    • If your mountain keeps climbing higher and higher, without an end in sight, you tend to be self-driven and self-motivated.
    • If it goes up, stops at a level peak, such as a butte, your friends rely on you greatly.
    • If your mountain goes straight up, peaks and then and straight down, like a triangle, you are a multi-tasking person whois not disappointed easily with failure. You are also competitive
    The road or path:
    • If your road goes straight through the mountain, you are a direct, to-the-point person.
    • If your road turns around the mountain repeatedly, then you are a cautious person.
    • If your road travels straight across one side of the mountain, then you are a peaceful person who sees the world withcalm and serene eyes.
    The trees:
    • If your trees show great detail, with lots of leaves and branches, you are creative.
    • If your trees contain fruit, you are a daydreamer who seeks out adventure.
    • If your trees are simple twigs with leaves on them, you are a person who enjoys following the rules of life, and you areprecise in your actions.
    The sky:
    • If you put a sun in your picture, you are a sunny person.
    • If it is nighttime, you are full of ambition and optimism.
    • If it is raining, you are a person who is prone to possiby depression.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  497.1 KB

Ta da! My art skills are awful sorry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)

Ha ha very good! Have you checked your results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha2208)
    Only check how you did after drawing!! (please say if you get something different)
    Spoiler:
    Show

All it shows is that I failed Art

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)

Holy **** the similarities!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Spoiler:
    Show

All it shows is that I failed Art
    I like the ©Reue 2016!!

ReputationRep:
    well, based on both my mountains, I am both self-motivated and my friends rely on me greatly..
    My trees are basic so I'm not creative, alrighty then. I am definitely not precise in my actions and don't follow the rules of life very well but the test has spoken
    I just had a white sky with some birds lel

ReputationRep:
    If your mountain keeps climbing higher and higher, without an end in sight, you tend to be self-driven and self-motivated.
    • If it goes up, stops at a level peak, such as a butte, your friends rely on you greatly.
    • If your mountain goes straight up, peaks and then and straight down, like a triangle, you are a multi-tasking person whois not disappointed easily with failure. You are also competitive
    The road or path:
    • If your road goes straight through the mountain, you are a direct, to-the-point person.
    • If your road turns around the mountain repeatedly, then you are a cautious person.
    • If your road travels straight across one side of the mountain, then you are a peaceful person who sees the world withcalm and serene eyes.
    The trees:
    • If your trees show great detail, with lots of leaves and branches, you are creative.
    • If your trees are simple twigs with leaves on them, you are a person who enjoys following the rules of life, and you areprecise in your actions.
    The sky:

haha this tells nothing about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    well, based on both my mountains, I am both self-motivated and my friends rely on me greatly..
    My trees are basic so I'm not creative, alrighty then. I am definitely not precise in my actions and don't follow the rules of life very well but the test has spoken
    I just had a white sky with some birds lel
    Lol! Btw I'm not sure what white sky with birds mean

ReputationRep:
    Name:  160305-175308.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  44.9 KB

What do clouds show?

ReputationRep:
    honestly I just did draw a sun cause sun's look ugly on amateur drawings ....
    the results don't say much about me

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Btw I'm not sure what white sky with birds mean
    The paper is white, so I thought that sufficient for a white sky... I did not really draw a sky but just indicated that there was a sky via the presence of birds I guess..
    This probably just shows laziness

ReputationRep:
    i WILL do this

ReputationRep:
    Here's a little personality test we did at school. Grab the nearest bit of paper to you and get drawing. Share with what you got!

Hold your paper landscape
    Now, draw mountains on your paper
    Draw a road going around one of your mountains
    Draw two trees on a mountain
    And, finally, draw a sky for your background

Spoiler:
    Show
    The mountain itself:
    • If your mountain keeps climbing higher and higher, without an end in sight, you tend to be self-driven and self-motivated.
    The road or path:
    The trees:
    The sky:
    not quite sure what my picture's telling me here?

I don't care just gave me an excuse to take a break :lol:

Views: 245
Size:  485.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find any paper nearby so I did a glorious job on paint. I'm tryna read my results but too much reading I'll figure it out in a bit.

In the meantime:

ReputationRep:
    I got excited and coloured mine in a bit.
Views: 228
Size:  519.7 KB
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    If your mountain keeps climbing higher and higher, without an end in sight, you tend to be self-driven and self-motivated.
    The road or path:
    The trees:
    The sky:

haha this tells nothing about me
    Omg we got the exact same :five:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Fantastic Serah :ahee: :hugs:
    i like the perspective thing, can't remember what it's called but that thing when it goes back to the vanishing point x
    will do this in a bit after revision x

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.