Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Personality test Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't really think there's anything in this test which is probably why a lot of people drew the same, but it was a nice break from revision so woo!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  533.8 KB

Mines a bit weird :shakecane:. What does this mean? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  533.8 KB

Mines a bit weird :shakecane:. What does this mean? :holmes:
    Wow! Your picture is very different! I would take it that you think very differently to other people and you can always see through things and see their good side and their bad side.

(Original post by Sasha2208)
    Wow! Your picture is very different! I would take it that you think very differently to other people and you can always see through things and see their good side and their bad side.
    Yeah I'm weird... :rofl:
    I guess so, looking at the bigger picture(?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Yeah I'm weird... :rofl:
    I guess so, looking at the bigger picture(?)
    Yes, probably.

ReputationRep:
    Please anybody else have a go at this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I couldn't find any paper nearby so I did a glorious job on paint. I'm tryna read my results but too much reading I'll figure it out in a bit.

In the meantime:
    You, you are born to be an artist. Keep it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    ah yes, people have always said I had natural talent

*hides year 9 level 4C piece*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    ah yes, people have always said I had natural talent

*hides year 9 level 4C piece*
    Well, it seems like they know what they're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it seems like they know what they're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha2208)
    Here's a little personality test we did at school. Grab the nearest bit of paper to you and get drawing. Share with what you got!

Hold your paper landscape
    Now, draw mountains on your paper
    Draw a road going around one of your mountains
    Draw two trees on a mountain
    And, finally, draw a sky for your background

Only check how you did after drawing!! (please say if you get something different)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The mountain itself:
    • If your mountain keeps climbing higher and higher, without an end in sight, you tend to be self-driven and self-motivated.
    • If it goes up, stops at a level peak, such as a butte, your friends rely on you greatly.
    • If your mountain goes straight up, peaks and then and straight down, like a triangle, you are a multi-tasking person whois not disappointed easily with failure. You are also competitive
    The road or path:
    • If your road goes straight through the mountain, you are a direct, to-the-point person.
    • If your road turns around the mountain repeatedly, then you are a cautious person.
    • If your road travels straight across one side of the mountain, then you are a peaceful person who sees the world withcalm and serene eyes.
    The trees:
    • If your trees show great detail, with lots of leaves and branches, you are creative.
    • If your trees contain fruit, you are a daydreamer who seeks out adventure.
    • If your trees are simple twigs with leaves on them, you are a person who enjoys following the rules of life, and you areprecise in your actions.
    The sky:
    • If you put a sun in your picture, you are a sunny person.
    • If it is nighttime, you are full of ambition and optimism.
    • If it is raining, you are a person who is prone to possiby depression.
    Have seen this before. This test is BS. Totally inaccurate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wickerish)
    Have seen this before. This test is BS. Totally inaccurate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I think it has truth in it!

ReputationRep:
    So, apparently, according to this,

If your mountain goes straight up, peaks and then and straight down, like a triangle, you are a multi-tasking person who is not disappointed easily with failure. You are also competitive

If your road travels straight across one side of the mountain, then you are a peaceful person who sees the world with calm and serene eyes.

If your trees are simple twigs with leaves on them, you are a person who enjoys following the rules of life, and you are precise in your actions. That one, probably isn't too accurate - I don't enjoy following the rules at all!

If it is nighttime, you are full of ambition and optimism.

I guess it's accurate, except for the trees lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    So, apparently, according to this,

If your mountain goes straight up, peaks and then and straight down, like a triangle, you are a multi-tasking person who is not disappointed easily with failure. You are also competitive

If your road travels straight across one side of the mountain, then you are a peaceful person who sees the world with calm and serene eyes.

If your trees are simple twigs with leaves on them, you are a person who enjoys following the rules of life, and you are precise in your actions. That one, probably isn't too accurate - I don't enjoy following the rules at all!

If it is nighttime, you are full of ambition and optimism.

I guess it's accurate, except for the trees lol
    Yes!I agree! I remember when I did mine, I had a hot air balloon in the sky. There is lots of things you could put in that would mean something but it doesn't include them in what your personality should be.

P.s. nice drawing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.