Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I live with my mother and step father. My elder brother is in uni as of last year. My step dad pays child support for his 2 children. Am I the only "dependant"? or are they dependants aswell?

    Also my step dad worked as self employed for 9 months last year and employed for 3 months. Does he select employed or self employed? Does he put his total earnings of the year or just the earnings he got from self employed (if he selects that)? thanks

University open days

  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.