Turn on thread page Beta

The most dramatic thing that happened while you were in school? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    How long did you spend typing that?
    Im a fast typer, my fingers are trained from piano and tutting (hand dancing) so it took me next to no time
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No literally, it took me basically no time as Ive posted it else where before but not many know about that thread
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Im a fast typer, my fingers are trained from piano and tutting (hand dancing) so it took me next to no time
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No literally, it took me basically no time as Ive posted it else where before but not many know about that thread
    Noice, first I was impressed by parkour, then piano! What grade are you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O U CHEAT
    also u didnt reply to my VM now i cri

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    don't forget "baby eater"
    omg you even proud of being a monster arent you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy266)
    omg you even proud of being a monster arent you?
    I love it - come to the dark side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    I love it - come to the dark side
    No thanks you stay over in that dark side you clown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Noice, first I was impressed by parkour, then piano! What grade are you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O U CHEAT
    also u didnt reply to my VM now i cri
    I dont do grades. They seem controlling, and reduce creativity, like an unnecessary factor that doesnt need to pressure me.

*Its pushing down on me, and pushing down on you.* (stupid lyrics in ma head sry)

Actually I would love to take grades, just hella poor to take em Im sure you understand! Deez exams are costlier than our membership to the EU. ( which is like £55million a day!)

Actually (this is the truth FOR REAL sry I joke too much I know) I am grade 8, passed last year xD

Actually...yeah no thats it the last one was true (you must be hella confused atm but hopefully at least mildly entertained)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I DID REPLY TO YOUR VM LADY CANT YOU READ?? , I WROTE A WELL DECENT PARAGRAPH which I then stupidly somehow vmed myself? goddamnit, this is awkward. :p:p

This was the vm, please imagine you just sent yours and I replied in a timescale just long enough to create a mystery/attractiveness about me yet politely and pertinently short enough to mean no disrespect :

(you may need to reference what you VMed me again or this will sound outta the purple) - yes not even outda blue, it'll be the purple level of weirdness

Damn you got me gurl, fell completely over Niagara falls for that one , you got joke game for days Im self taught atm just like my bboying, how about you? Its such a rare hobby dont come across many of us xD Sounds like you're more experienced than me tho, I know the shoulder roll (ofc), some vaults, cat leap, some follow throughs, basic wall leap things and stuff :cool:

ALSO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE I VMed MYSELF and ACTUALLY replied in a timely manner, checkout my VM wall, theres an explanation for you waiting
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I dont do grades. They seem controlling, and reduce creativity, like an unnecessary factor that doesnt need to pressure me.

*Its pushing down on me, and pushing down on you.* (stupid lyrics in ma head sry)

Actually I would love to take grades, just hella poor to take em Im sure you understand! Deez exams are costlier than our membership to the EU. ( which is like £55million a day!)

Actually (this is the truth FOR REAL sry I joke too much I know) I am grade 8, passed last year xD

Actually...yeah no thats it the last one was true (you must be hella confused atm but hopefully at least mildly entertained)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I DID REPLY TO YOUR VM LADY CANT YOU READ?? , I WROTE A WELL DECENT PARAGRAPH which I then stupidly somehow vmed myself? goddamnit, this is awkward. :p:p

This was the vm, please imagine you just sent yours and I replied in a timescale just long enough to create a mystery/attractiveness about me yet politely and pertinently short enough to mean no disrespect :

(you may need to reference what you VMed me again or this will sound outta the purple) - yes not even outda blue, it'll be the purple level of weirdness

Damn you got me gurl, fell completely over Niagara falls for that one , you got joke game for days Im self taught atm just like my bboying, how about you? Its such a rare hobby dont come across many of us xD Sounds like you're more experienced than me tho, I know the shoulder roll (ofc), some vaults, cat leap, some follow throughs, basic wall leap things and stuff :cool:

ALSO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE I VMed MYSELF and ACTUALLY replied in a timely manner, checkout my VM wall, theres an explanation for you waiting
    FFS MAN I read all of that as well.
    Dannng, that's awesome! :congrats:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YOU WHAT.
    How was I supposed to know when you messaged your own wall FFS.
    And I believe u ok.
    Don't want to take over this thread so I'll reply to your "VM" with an actual VM. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Year 6: a classmate found a black thong on the floor of the cloakroom

Year 9: Small group of sixthformers pulled a prank where they blew a horn and rolled down a gigantic drawing of a penis on the side of one of the school buildings. It caused chaos amongst the teachers who tried to catch them but it was hilarious

ReputationRep:
    A huge turd was discovered in the corridor, and to this day nobody is sure who did it. I think someone accidentally stepped in it too, to make things worse.

ReputationRep:
    Someone smashed a window once.
    The roof partially fell in on my form room (same room as the window incident).
    At one point also me and my group of friends were banned from using 8 classrooms at lunch at one time. We weren't well behaved as you can tell.

That was about it I think.

ReputationRep:
    My school did Bugsy Malone.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Sixth formers wrapped a teacher's car in cling film.

People threw a **** ton of marbles down a corridor and so many first years kept falling around.

A few guys filled the sinks in the boys toilets with cereal.

These were all end of year pranks done by sixth formers. Otherwise we kept being goody two shoes. (Strict, top grammar school in NI).

ReputationRep:
    So much drama happened at my school... here are my favourites:

Year 7: We were doing pe and we found a massive dead fish on the field. Later on in the year, some year 11s broke into the school one night and trashed the english classrooms.

Year 9: There was a massive issue with online bullying on the ask.fm website within my year group, and one of the senior members of staff did an assembly on it and she read out some of the insults which had been said. She read them all out in a chavvy accent and one of them was "Gyal faker dan weave". I couldn't help but laugh.
    Also in year 9, a guy in year 11 hacked into the school's computer system and closed it down.

Year 11: An entire window fell out of the top floor of the main building when a girl tried to open it.

ReputationRep:
    Also, me and my friends once found an opened and used condom on the floor of the girl's toilets.

And a bunch of sixthformers doing a chemistry experiment managed to set something on fire and the smoke went pretty high- up to the second floor where our classroom was, but main point is they managed to set the fire alarm off.

ReputationRep:
    I peed in the school swimming pool and ended up being circumcised very traumatic LoL.

ReputationRep:
    The most attractive girl in school had sex with one of the gap students on campus and they got found out. She was also the daughter of the Vice Headmaster of the school. The gap student got fired lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    The most attractive girl in school had sex with one of the gap students on campus and they got found out. She was also the daughter of the Vice Headmaster of the school. The gap student got fired lol
    fired? you mean expelled surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    fired? you mean expelled surely?
    They were from South Africa and not attending school but they used to help coach sports, so they were getting paid. I'm not entirely sure it might have been part of some exchange programme. They were definitely older than 18 and not attending school. Sound guy too, he only went up in my estimation lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    They were from South Africa and not attending school but they used to help coach sports, so they were getting paid. I'm not entirely sure it might have been part of some exchange programme. They were definitely older than 18 and not attending school. Sound guy too, he only went up in my estimation lol
    Oh right so they were fired k. How good looking was she?

ReputationRep:
    When it was announced in assembly that one of the students tried to commit suicide by jumping in front of a tube train. The girl actually survived the incident and is now severely crippled. Fingers are gone, spine was seriously wrecked. Honestly, the worst news I had ever heard in assembly. I felt physically sick.

This was like 5 years ago.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.