The most dramatic thing that happened while you were in school? watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Once a horse came into our schools yard and defecated on it.

Then a couple unlucky students got pushed into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    Oh right so they were fired k. How good looking was she?
    She was very good looking. Every guy fancied her. Bear in mind I was only 14 and in year 10 at the time and she was in year 13.

ReputationRep:
    These boys broke into my school by the back entrance and as soon as you get in, there is a big field used for PE and recreation.
    They broke in at lunchtime so of course there was students on the fields and they started chasing us and aiming fireworks at us.

Lmao I actually went to a girls school so you could imagine a bunch of young girls running and screaming for their life

ReputationRep:
    The local MP came into our assembly just giving a speech and then without any notice introduces Will Smith to the whole school. He gave a wonderful speech too and was humble enough to rap the theme song of The Fresh Prince.
    I cried like a baby that day
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    We used to have this teacher who would lose her rag so much when she started shouting that she had a heart attack one day. She never came back after that (she didn't die, I mean she never returned to teaching in our school).

Some guy in my class was diabetic and had a little blood sugar testing kit, the school psycho got hold of it and pricked about 10 holes in his own fingertip and started running around, pressing the bottom of his fingertip and spraying everyone with blood - teachers, pupils, everyone :rofl:

There was a fight outside the canteen, a teacher tried to barge in through the crowd and break it up but she got knocked down the stairs and broke her back.

There was a fight in the canteen and one of the guys was clearly a wrestling fan - he German Suplexed the other guy through a lunch table and it broke in half, properly authentic WWE style :lol:

Two girls were fighting and one of them must have had change in the top pocket of her coat as change flew out everywhere and everyone started scrambling.

It was sort of a thing in our school that people would just fight until a teacher broke it up as they'd always be along, but one day there was a fight at the gates at the end of the day and the teacher that was in charge of unlocking the gate that day must have gotten caught up as they were 15 minutes late, so the fight went on for a full 15 minutes. Both guys faces looked like cauliflower by the end!

There was a Russian P.E. teacher with a very thick accent who everyone used to mock mercilessly for it, until one day he pinned a guy up against the wall by his throat and got the sack :rofl:

So yeah, a lot of fights at my school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    1) There was a fight outside the canteen, a teacher tried to barge in through the crowd and break it up but she got knocked down the stairs and broke her back.

2) There was a fight in the canteen and one of the guys was clearly a wrestling fan - he German Suplexed the other guy through a lunch table and it broke in half, properly authentic WWE style :lol:

3) Two girls were fighting and one of them must have had change in the top pocket of her coat as change flew out everywhere and everyone started scrambling.

4) There was a Russian P.E. teacher with a very thick accent who everyone used to mock mercilessly for it, until one day he pinned a guy up against the wall by his throat and got the sack :rofl:

So yeah, a lot of fights at my school
    :lol: Serves her right for trying to get involved in something that didn't involve her. :laugh:

Don't those shows specifically say "don't try this at home"?

I guess beggars can't be choosers...

The real question is ... "does he even lift?"

Did the Russian PE teacher by any chance say "This is for mother Russia.."
    as he pinned the guy?

Looking back when I was in school, the PE teachers I had barely got health by wise or generally only knew how to give a football to a group of kids and tell them go kick it around. :rofl: I honestly can't tell the difference between a PE teacher and a regular teacher who covers a PE lesson by letting the kids play football.

ReputationRep:
    I got a GCSE in maths!!

ReputationRep:
    A MP or someone came into my school back in year 8 and during the assembly talk before lunch
    started quizzing us on politics/world leaders/media on who we supported given we were 13 years old and
    the only thing we knew was Call of duty. Later found out the English teacher was saying he wanted
    to find out if anybody supported or knew any terrorism group etc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.