Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a conservative Christian and I feel like everyone is so different from me. I will not have sex unless I'm in a serious which would lead up to marriage, but girls these days start having sex from like the age of 13 and I am 19 and haven't had sex. I'm completely put off women who will have sex with anybody and so I'm incompatible to most women. Are women like me extinct? I'm starting university this year in September, be honest have you met any women like me? Is there any hope of finding someone like me at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Society stupid anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, there are plenty of people about like you. Be happy you're different.

no
    yes, but not so judgemental
    yes

(Original post by + polarity -)
    no
    yes, but not so judgemental
    yes
    Why am I judgemental for wanting someone of same values as me?

(Original post by Supersaps)
    Don't worry, there are plenty of people about like you. Be happy you're different.

SS
    FTFY

Absolutely true, even among non-religious people

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You aren't; its just the trendy thing to call people they disagree with

but girls these days start having sex from like the age of 13

I'm completely put off women who will have sex with anybody and so I'm incompatible to most women
    This is not helpful

I'm a conservative Christian and I feel like everyone is so different from me. I will not have sex unless I'm in a serious which would lead up to marriage, but girls these days start having sex from like the age of 13 and I am 19 and haven't had sex. I'm completely put off women who will have sex with anybody and so I'm incompatible to most women. Are women like me extinct? I'm starting university this year in September, be honest have you met any women like me? Is there any hope of finding someone like me at uni?
    Im a muslim guy and tbh, I know the exact feeling. I want to be in a meaningful relationship but everyone these days have loose morals regarding chastity / being in relationships. Im 24 and still a virgin but I would like to lose my virginity to my future wife (godwilling) and I would prefer it if she was also a virgin, rather than have a one-night stand or sleep about out of wedlock. truth is, there lots of girls like you around but they are really hard to find

You aren't; its just the trendy thing to call people they disagree with
    lol

ReputationRep:
    wait a second grammar also stop letting your religion hold you back, you're free to do what you want(unless you're scared of the consequences)
    sexism?

(Original post by thefatone)
    wait a second grammar also stop letting your religion hold you back, you're free to do what you want(unless you're scared of the consequences)
    sexism?
    I believe it's the better way to live way. I don't want to sleep around, If I did I probably wouldn't be able to commit to 1 person for the rest of my life. sexism? I simply meant that most women today are nothing like me, no sexism intended. I would say the same for men but I'm not interested in men so yeh

ReputationRep:
    I believe it's the better way to live way. I don't want to sleep around, If I did I probably wouldn't be able to commit to 1 person for the rest of my life. sexism? I simply meant that most women today are nothing like me, no sexism intended. I would say the same for men but I'm not interested in men so yeh
    personally i don't ever want to marry or have kids for the simple fact that it's too much time and money devoted to these things to make me happy or benefit me in anyway. you can always spend time pursuing hobbies or something like that, it's all about marriage for me....

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female? It isn't about feeling out of place is it? Is it that you feel alone and like you will never be able to find another person like you?

(Original post by Clockrice)
    Are you male or female? It isn't about feeling out of place is it? Is it that you feel alone and like you will never be able to find another person like you?
    I'm a male and yes, that is how I feel but that feeling does make you feel out of place as if I belong to a different culture like middle-eastern culture

ReputationRep:
    I'm a male and yes, that is how I feel but that feeling does make you feel out of place as if I belong to a different culture like middle-eastern culture
    Not a different culture. A different time when your culture and belief was accepted as the normal within the nation. What is your race and religion? Are you a Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox? In fact PM me, so I can talk more openly.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same as you society has gone mad these days or so social media would lead us to believe. But I'm not a Christian or anything and I'm not against sex before marriage but I'm very loyal and casual sex will never appeal to me. I think what we need to realise is that there are people like us and for you there are Christian unions and you'll be able to meet people like you through that sort of thing don't worry :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Im a muslim guy and tbh, I know the exact feeling. I want to be in a meaningful relationship but everyone these days have loose morals regarding chastity / being in relationships. Im 24 and still a virgin but I would like to lose my virginity to my future wife (godwilling) and I would prefer it if she was also a virgin, rather than have a one-night stand or sleep about out of wedlock. truth is, there lots of girls like you around but they are really hard to find
    good to know people like this do exist

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.